Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A.w

naughtybabe

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Omg this thread got put in drama...

Banned me from having an opinion... Sheeh!!

Ladyshady _ I just read your comment and OMG, I think I woke up my entire fam. :laugh:

Reeni _ spank you my sweetie pie

the only thing Im very good at is being the Prez of WBL and a BITCH :laugh:

:confused:

No offense Naughtybabe and a couple other girls on here but I think it is pretty immature for you girls to be ganging up on Nybeauty and shit. You're all acting like a bunch of highschool "cool" girls that want to pick on someone. So what if you think all of her posts are retarted or that she kisses people's asses or whatever else. Before these last few threads she has never said or did anything directly towards you that was offensive.

Nybeauty was never one to be involved with drama...she would just come on here to entertain herself and bullshit with people. So what even if it is pointless stuff that she was talking about. She never took it too serious.

Peace

Originally posted by nomembername

No offense Naughtybabe and a couple other girls on here but I think it is pretty immature for you girls to be ganging up on Nybeauty and shit. You're all acting like a bunch of highschool "cool" girls that want to pick on someone. So what if you think all of her posts are retarted or that she kisses people's asses or whatever else. Before these last few threads she has never said or did anything directly towards you that was offensive.

Nybeauty was never one to be involved with drama...she would just come on here to entertain herself and bullshit with people. So what even if it is pointless stuff that she was talking about. She never took it too serious.

Peace

:werd: