just remember things happen for a reason :D

:) thanx babe, everythings cool

she only gives me "guess wat"

my parents give me "guess who i ran into"

and the rest come from my job or my family :mad:

Originally posted by nybeauty

no, im the same way but other people just dont know how to be straight forward

wurd, i dont mind playing around but shit i let it be known "im just playing"

but nah when it comes to talkin to ppl, beating around the bush isn't gonna make it less painful or what not, just say what you gotta say and face up to the results good or bad.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

but nah when it comes to talkin to ppl, beating around the bush isn't gonna make it less painful or what not, just say what you gotta say and face up to the results good or bad.

:werd:i almost lost a fwend tho :(

so i guess you have no problem hurting people's feelings then to make it less painful for yourself??

Originally posted by bullseye

so i guess you have no problem hurting people's feelings then to make it less painful for yourself??

who says it makes it less painful for me, fuck no, shit hurts too, prob not as much as them but ya know either way it's gonna happen. One way or another whatevers gonna piss them off or hurt them is gonna come out, my point is don't prolong it cuz that just makes it worse and i hate when ppl pull that shit on me.

It's never easy being blunt about shit, fuck i've said shit and i've gotten hurt big time but ya know i'm glad i said what i had to say, being true to myself and everyone else.

who says it makes it less painful for me, fuck no, shit hurts too, prob not as much as them but ya know either way it's gonna happen. One way or another whatevers gonna piss them off or hurt them is gonna come out, my point is don't prolong it cuz that just makes it worse and i hate when ppl pull that shit on me.

It's never easy being blunt about shit, fuck i've said shit and i've gotten hurt big time but ya know i'm glad i said what i had to say, being true to myself and everyone else.

plus the longer u wait to tell he/she the truth will hurt more i think

the point is, they are going to get hurt either way, all that soft talk before the blow doesnt help, i know cuz i been on the end of that stuff. The more you wait the more it hurts. I refuse to make anyone go through what i have, so i do it fast and honestly, whatever it is i have to say. I'm not gonna lie or sugar coat anything.