Clubplanet Nightlife Community

4 steps to making this board better again.

Guest saleen351

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by Bling

trueeeeeeeeeeeeee. im trying to be like the bums on sobe its my lifelong ambition. in 50 years I to will be talkin to myself :) and debating myself.

I highly doubt it will take that long to get to that point......

Guest saleen351

phillipio is gone

funks posts and being taken down

and bling has cut back.....

jonyquest is gone

damm, saleen was right...

thanks mods for listening, there is a much improved board since you have listened to the club legend..

i'll be at the poker tables tonight at the Taj if you need me..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

1) ME

2) ME

3) ME

4) ME

whats up focker, i saw you were fucking with the nj peeps again, long time no see............

Originally posted by saleen351

whats up focker, i saw you were fucking with the nj peeps again, long time no see............

SUP BRO...YEAH IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...I GUESS NOTHING HAS CHANGED...SINCE I STILL GET THE NJ PEEPS PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH...OH NOT TO MENTION THEY STILL HATE MY GUTS

HOW YOU BEEN? HOW'S MIAMI TREATING YOU?

CHOSENGOD

Originally posted by saleen351

phillipio is gone

funks posts and being taken down

and bling has cut back.....

jonyquest is gone

damm, saleen was right...

thanks mods for listening, there is a much improved board since you have listened to the club legend..

i'll be at the poker tables tonight at the Taj if you need me..

thanks for your words of wisdom... :blank: I hope you freeze your ass off in dirty jersey focker.. :tongue::D

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Sorry guys but i have to agree with Saleen here.. While i do find Funks post entertaining and fun... I could do with out the rest...

I used to look forward to reading this board ...Now i think twice before sorting through all the BS...

I hear ya T but keep in mind that some of us do indeed post usefull information regarding the underground regardless of of the useless info that others post. Like I mentioned before. Take the useless post as an oppertunity to see who you can and can not relate with.

Here, let me prove him wrong.

Momu Remix Contest:

After the big success of Momu's latest single "Bring It On Back" they would like to thank everyone who supported them. To show their high appreciation they are giving everybody the chance to produce a remix for the next Momu single Aduro. The best submitted remix will be released on Spundae Records and awarded with a grand prize! The 10 runners up will be posted on their website with their bios and awarded prizes.

Click Here For More Details

Enjoy,

OBBY