Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon got crobar over the head this weekend

avalon had nobody on fri or sat!! the place was ghost.

crobar was so packed on thur,fri,sat, now avalon has a run for their money now people have a choice where they want to go. maybe there snobby door policy will change. crobar gets the crown for now and avalon gets the dead fish:deadfish: :deadfish::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Originally posted by whitewidow

avalon had nobody on fri or sat!! the place was ghost.

crobar was so packed on thur,fri,sat, now avalon has a run for their money now people have a choice where they want to go. maybe there snobby door policy will change. crobar gets the crown for now and avalon gets the dead fish:deadfish: :deadfish::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

from what i hear crobar definitely has a strict door policy.. you sound like a promoter for crobar too... fri def wasnt bad at avalon.. tons of females... great music.. 15 bucks... doesn't really get much better than that my friend

Originally posted by whitewidow

did u notice all the haters DiDNT get iN!! LoL

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :deadfish: :deadfish:

i don't know if im a hater.. but i definitely am one of those people that didnt get in... this is because i was at avalon instead.. ill be sure to check out crobar someday though

I dont know what your talking about, I've never had a problem getting into Avalon no matter what time I've gotten there. Neither has anyone else I know. Crobar is going to have a strict door policy in the beginning anyway, its a new venue and wants to set a certain standard.