Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory - Junior Nye

are you nutz blonde.... i hope your right but i go to junior parties and they are all gay... i have no problems with that cause they can party.....we just all enjoy the music and the FACTORY...but sat night and sun are all gay...have you been there in the last 2 weeks

LISTEN.... JUNIOR IS 1 OF THE BEST RESIDENT DJ'S IN MANNY HATTY....GAY OR NOT (PARTY)... IF YOU CAN HANG HE STARTS REALLY PLAYING AT 10-11 AM SUN MORNING,,,THATS WHEN THE PARTY GET GOOD...JP WAS GREAT BUT THE PLACE WAS BOUT TO GET SHUT DOWN IT WAS LIKE A CRACK DEN...YOU ALL KNOW THAT,IT WAS STILL SLAMMIN THOUGH....NYEVE IS GONNA BE INCREDIBLE

Guest djdrip2002
Originally posted by afa8317

So the Factory only went from 70% gay to 90% gay. I guess the change of DJ only drove out a few people.

why would u say something like this? it went from something like 5% gay to 90% gay

Originally posted by djdrip2002

why would u say something like this? it went from something like 5% gay to 90% gay

With JP as resident Factory had a huge gay following. The truth is I don't know why the Factory kids got so up set. All they did was add some different tunes to the system. Straight people go to Cheetah on Sunday night and the name of the party is ASSeteria. The flyer has a guys ass on it. Why did people get so up set about the Factory changing DJ?

Originally posted by afa8317

With JP as resident Factory had a huge gay following. The truth is I don't know why the Factory kids got so up set. All they did was add some different tunes to the system. Straight people go to Cheetah on Sunday night and the name of the party is ASSeteria. The flyer has a guys ass on it. Why did people get so up set about the Factory changing DJ?

I AM ALMOST SURE THE CROWD IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT, AND AS FAR AS JUNIOR GOES, DOES THE WORDS ANCIENT HISTORY MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU...JUST NOT A BIG FAN OF JUNIOR..:blown:

ancient history????are you crazy???? Where do you hang out? at the china club?.................TRUE MERCEDES TRUE...I THINK JUNIOR PLAYS A LITTLE HARDER AND NOT TO MUCH COMM...BUT JP IS GREAT WHEN HE DOES'NT GET TOO #@*^? FEEL ME? ARE YOU GOING ON NYEVE

Originally posted by got-ink

ancient history????are you crazy???? Where do you hang out? at the china club?.................TRUE MERCEDES TRUE...I THINK JUNIOR PLAYS A LITTLE HARDER AND NOT TO MUCH COMM...BUT JP IS GREAT WHEN HE DOES'NT GET TOO #@*^? FEEL ME? ARE YOU GOING ON NYEVE

FUCK JUNIOR, THERES NO WAY IM FELLING A 57 YEAR OLD FAG ALL NIGHT NO MATTER WHAT HE PLAYS...AND AS FAR AS WHERE I GO, I ATTEND REAL PARTYS WITH REAL PEOPLE ALL OVER THE GLOBE..WHEN JUNIOR WAS AT EXIT IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE AND NOW THAT HES AT FACTORY, HALF OF THE COOL PEOPLE THAT DID GO WONT BE THERE ANY MORE...TRUST ME MY PARTY SKILLS ARE WAYYYYYY UP...:blown:

Originally posted by mercedes825

So expert Shawncielo - where are the "real people" going to be on NYE?

I WILL BE IN SOUTH BEACH TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR, I WILL START OFF AT BLUE FOR SOME DRINKS THEN ITS OFF TO THE LIVING ROOM, THAN MOST LIKELY LEVELS...IT SHOULD BE THE BOMB.....LOL...WHAT ABOUT YOU?????

u people can still love junior but lets face, hes an old man, him still spinnin in his late 50's is like vanilla ice puttin out another rap album, sometimes ya jus need to know when to call it quits, not to mention hes a crackhead, i mean the guy had a heart attack last year from doin too much tina, wat does that tell ya bout ur wonderful dj. ppl can all talk bout how much of a crackhouse SF was with JP n how JP may be a crackhead, but lets face it, all those gay ppl abuse drugs 20 times harder than us straight people, all the drugs that are big in our scene now all got their start in the gay scene. im sure theres more drugs flowin in SF now w/ junior controllin the parties than JPs parties eva had. either way if u ppl wanna spend $60 to go to SF n hear junior, knock yaselves out, but i know im GLADLY payin $40 for a new years eve party to JP spin a 30+ hour set. talk about ur moneys worth, ima spend $1.25 for every hour im there, cant beat that.

:finger:

Originally posted by christianyc

u people can still love junior but lets face, hes an old man, him still spinnin in his late 50's is like vanilla ice puttin out another rap album, sometimes ya jus need to know when to call it quits, not to mention hes a crackhead, i mean the guy had a heart attack last year from doin too much tina, wat does that tell ya bout ur wonderful dj. ppl can all talk bout how much of a crackhouse SF was with JP n how JP may be a crackhead, but lets face it, all those gay ppl abuse drugs 20 times harder than us straight people, all the drugs that are big in our scene now all got their start in the gay scene. im sure theres more drugs flowin in SF now w/ junior controllin the parties than JPs parties eva had. either way if u ppl wanna spend $60 to go to SF n hear junior, knock yaselves out, but i know im GLADLY payin $40 for a new years eve party to JP spin a 30+ hour set. talk about ur moneys worth, ima spend $1.25 for every hour im there, cant beat that.

:finger:

THATS THE FIRST GOOD THING IVE HEARD ON THIS THREAD...HAVE A GREAT NITE...FUCK JUNIOR..:blown:

no shit junior is old....but still going,,,still going,,,still going....and speaking of fags!!!! your going where???South Beach...Fag capitol of the world second to San Fran.. If you knew music then you couldnt say anything about junior....one of the best....55 who cares how old he is ,teneglia is 45...Paul.O is up there...face it the old guys spin better....JP is great to and he's been playing better than junior lately,,,,but when junior is on no-ones better.

Originally posted by got-ink

no shit junior is old....but still going,,,still going,,,still going....and speaking of fags!!!! your going where???South Beach...Fag capitol of the world second to San Fran.. If you knew music then you couldnt say anything about junior....one of the best....55 who cares how old he is ,teneglia is 45...Paul.O is up there...face it the old guys spin better....JP is great to and he's been playing better than junior lately,,,,but when junior is on no-ones better.

FUCK THAT FAG...AND THE REASON IM GOING TO SOUTH BEACH IS BECAUSE I CAN...IM NOT RUNNING AROUND NEW YORK WORRIED ABOUT $50 OR $100 DOLLAR COVER CHARGES, YOU KNOW WHY???? BECAUSE TO ME IT DOESNT MATTER, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOUNGSTER...GET YOUR WEIGHT UP BEFORE YOU TRY TO BE FUNNY..BECAUSE IN ALL REALITY YOUR OPINIONS ARE YOUR OPINIONS...AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME, OH AND DID I MENTION I WILL BE IN SOUTH BEACH WITH FUCKING DIMES, BANGING BODIES AND MADDDDDD LOOOOOT....STEP UP, PEANUT...:blown:

easy grandpa....just remember South Beach was popular to us 5 years ago....besides i thought spring break was over...that like seaside in the summer...just wait till may and save your money...maybe i'll see you there in your armani exchange t-shirt...Are you that GUY....guess so.Thank god you dont like junior thats just 1 less guido doing the NJ fist pump at the SF...so put on your louis devito cd and lotion up your body and grab your maaadddd looootttt(guess thats money in guido lingo)and we'll see ya in South Beach