• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

hahahaha

dino this clown is still going on... lol

your resume reads under academic background

General Studies Program/Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University (Expected 2002)

on a serious note, are you still attending?

all these clubbers are Class of 98, building #5 & #6

Originally posted by sobecrobar

that's on saturdays vip section, as you enter make a left

2 scottish girls

2 polish girls

1 german

me

tonight is what? nocturne, mission o babalu?

Oh, so you wait to spank the affe in the VIP room. You're a ballahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

your resume reads under academic background

General Studies Program/Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University (Expected 2002)

on a serious note, are you still attending?

all these clubbers are Class of 98, building #5 & #6

nope. investment banker now :aright:

no dude on serious note last time i saw you was at some placei n the city then avalon.

you were with your girl.

it was compliment dude.

I have yet to step foot into Avalon, been meaning to, just haven't had time. You must be confusing me with somebody else.

Originally posted by DINO nYc

I have yet to step foot into Avalon, been meaning to, just haven't had time. You must be confusing me with somebody else.

I must be, then

who runs/owns/maintains vipguestlist.com

at avalon there were a bunch of ppl from vipguestlist.com

including the Asian Woman who runs VIPguestlist.com, very Nice btw. u know her?

I must be, then

who runs/owns/maintains vipguestlist.com

at avalon there were a bunch of ppl from vipguestlist.com

including the Asian Woman who runs VIPguestlist.com, very Nice btw. u know her?

Ahhh, you're talking about Donnie and Tina. Both very nice peeps.

"who cares about twilo, tunnel, palladium, sf, exit, deep = no more........those were dirty & ghetto and 80/90's club

no more thank GOD"

Im always amused when a person takes it upon him/herself to sum up the entire life of not one, but 6 clubs (4 history/memory making, long lasting, and economically (individual and NYC as a whole) & socially influential. Not to mention gave hundreds of ppl jobs, and thousands of ppl some of the best nights/memories/teenage and + years of their lives....

ALL THAT summed up into "those were dirty ghetto 80's 90's clubs" HEHE!! Love it. Exactly what is ghetto about thousands of buff, shirtless, fabulous chelsea boys cramming into ARENA, or Juniors marathon weekends at Tunnel, or the first unbelievable years of SF, or the groundbreaking first-overseas-DJ-gigs @ Twilo (aka Cox vs Teneglia marathon & others).....('ill keep my mouth shu about the others lol) and so on and so on.............

& yes, they were the 80s and 90's. Unfortunately, today is nothing like how THOSE years were :)

To even say "thank god" to those places/times means one of 2 things... you never experienced it, or just didn't GET IT.........

Oh and nothing is funnier than ppl typing "where 2nite (insert listing of names of clubs you read about in NY times special nightlife section on what's hot and/or message board reviews) I can't believe people are soooo completely naieve and hungry for attention...............jeez!

Originally posted by MissDiva

"who cares about twilo, tunnel, palladium, sf, exit, deep = no more........those were dirty & ghetto and 80/90's club

no more thank GOD"

Im always amused when a person takes it upon him/herself to sum up the entire life of not one, but 6 clubs (4 history/memory making, long lasting, and economically (individual and NYC as a whole) & socially influential. Not to mention gave hundreds of ppl jobs, and thousands of ppl some of the best nights/memories/teenage and + years of their lives....

ALL THAT summed up into "those were dirty ghetto 80's 90's clubs" HEHE!! Love it. Exactly what is ghetto about thousands of buff, shirtless, fabulous chelsea boys cramming into ARENA, or Juniors marathon weekends at Tunnel, or the first unbelievable years of SF, or the groundbreaking first-overseas-DJ-gigs @ Twilo (aka Cox vs Teneglia marathon & others).....('ill keep my mouth shu about the others lol) and so on and so on.............

& yes, they were the 80s and 90's. Unfortunately, today is nothing like how THOSE years were :)

To even say "thank god" to those places/times means one of 2 things... you never experienced it, or just didn't GET IT.........

Oh and nothing is funnier than ppl typing "where 2nite (insert listing of names of clubs you read about in NY times special nightlife section on what's hot and/or message board reviews) I can't believe people are soooo completely naieve and hungry for attention...............jeez!

who cares = yes who cares

thanks God = Yes I'm so glad they are CLOSED/burned down

Ghetto= yes so fucking ghetto back then NO MORE, just no moRe

tonight/tomorrow/weekend = yes, every NIGHT, no reading, rather LIVE IT