Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOTORIOUS D.I.G's SEX-MAS PARTY @ ABYSS................

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

dani............digga is confused, did someone change the title of my thread and lable it "TELL DIGGA ABOUT YOUR X-MAS OUTFIT"

this is about GHETTO X-MAS NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck the industry we doin it DIGGA STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dis fo all da horny azz ganstas...........................

jerk... now im not coming

please no more bumps, the right nostril is clogged and digga is gettin all teary eyed, and dizzy...............the heart is racing at 1000 mph, BUT THNX............ill pass!!!!!!!!!

dani, my bad i was just jokin............tell us about your GANSTA suit!!

digga is going to have to dig deep for this night.........im feeling a tad under da weather..............but notin stops a gansta, NOT EVEN A STRAY BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!

please no more bumps, the right nostril is clogged and digga is gettin all teary eyed, and dizzy...............the heart is racing at 1000 mph, BUT THNX............ill pass!!!!!!!!!

dani, my bad i was just jokin............tell us about your GANSTA suit!!

digga is going to have to dig deep for this night.........im feeling a tad under da weather..............but notin stops a gansta, NOT EVEN A STRAY BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even a winter storm?

jar..............digga is slowing fighting this flU, so you can tell lisa to get the lysonol off her lips for when she puts that mistletoe over my head beggin for a tongue lashing......................i've been doin TUSSIN trips for 3 dayz now, just so i am up to par for friday!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

TUSSIN TRIPS ROCK, i havent done one since freshman year in college!!!!!!!!................i've been chasing this midget dressed in gansta elf gear all day......... to only find its been a figment of my sick imagination!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS warn the females that digga loves theme parties, i am bringing my own mistle toe and a glock.................... the mistle toe to hand out kisses, and the glock to bust a cap in some bitches ass....................................

mysty..............pequeno besos todo tu cuerpo

jar..............digga is slowing fighting this flU, so you can tell lisa to get the lysonol off her lips for when she puts that mistletoe over my head beggin for a tongue lashing......................i've been doin TUSSIN trips for 3 dayz now, just so i am up to par for friday!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

TUSSIN TRIPS ROCK, i havent done one since freshman year in college!!!!!!!!................i've been chasing this midget dressed in gansta elf gear all day......... to only find its been a figment of my sick imagination!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS warn the females that digga loves theme parties, i am bringing my own mistle toe and a glock.................... the mistle toe to hand out kisses, and the glock to bust a cap in some bitches ass....................................

mysty..............pequeno besos todo tu cuerpo

Digga I saw your homo butt buddy last night, he claims he is coming tonight which remains to be seen. It's Friday people finally so come and celebrate the Sex-Mas Season tonight at Club Abyss. Holla at me for Da List...

The Stacked...took off today...its about time...NO EMAILS...Thanks....

As for tonight.... will be well rested with about 1 gram of test in me.....

Looking forward to the Big Evening ahead!

Dave is a homo....I am going to "blast" him tonight...

Peace Out Niggas! The Stacked is going to go watch American Psycho...do some shopping ...hit up Muscle Makers than visit Bigtimes new "Crib"...

See all you slopppy ho's tongiht.

Originally posted by njstacked2

The Stacked...took off today...its about time...NO EMAILS...Thanks....

As for tonight.... will be well rested with about 1 gram of test in me.....

Looking forward to the Big Evening ahead!

Dave is a homo....I am going to "blast" him tonight...

Peace Out Niggas! The Stacked is going to go watch American Psycho...do some shopping ...hit up Muscle Makers than visit Bigtimes new "Crib"...

See all you slopppy ho's tongiht.

Stacked.....I already miss the daily bantering back and forth.....I have no one to share my thoughts with.......I can't even email anyway because Outlook is down ova here