Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha And John Digweed Coast To Coast

Im going to go see Dave aude with all my girls this weekend

:3some:

DAVE AUDE @ Avalon MIX Fridays 12.19

AVALON - MIX FRIDAYS – December 19th

DAVE AUDE

Producer/writer/re-mixer DAVE AUDE has become synonymous with irresistible electronic music since 1994. As a founding artist of electronic dance music label Moonshine, Dave has garnered support from American heavies Christopher Lawrence, DJ Dan, & Charles Feelgood to name a few. Dave’s production works include That Zipper Track (co-written & produced with DJ Dan as Needle Damage) and Push that Thing on Tall Paul’s Duty Free imprint. He has landed four #1 Billboard club singles and twenty Top 10’s. In between, he has done remixing work for artists like Barenaked Ladies, Orgy, Leanne Rimes, and Madonna.

As a DJ for the past 7 years, Dave has weaved his mixes of House, Tech, Breaks, and Trance at top gigs around the world including legendary Sundissential, The Gallery @ Turnmills, and Golden. He is currently holding down residencies in the States at Rubber {California/Las Vegas) and Velvet (St. Louis).

www.daveaude.com

www.moonshine.com

AVALON

662 Sixth Avenue @ 20th Street

Doors at 10pm

$25 general admission

$15 reduced list before 12am / $20 reduced list until 2am

See ClubPlanet guestlist

NEW YEAR’S EVE 2004 @ AVALON coast-to-coast

SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED

From Avalon NY to Avalon Hollywood – simulcast audio & video to ring in the new year.

:3some: :3some: :3some: :3some:

well i was thinking about goin on Friday just b/c i havent been to Avalon on a friday yet.

Dont really know Dave Aude, or his work.

As far as NYE. What i need to know is how are they goin to do it?

If they are saying that both Sasha and Digweed are goin to be spinning at 12-late. Does that mean EST or PST? Or are they goin to be Sasha from 12-late EST then when it gets to be 12 PST Digweed takes over?

This is all too confusing and it would help make my decision a bit easier.

Also is Avalon doin any after midnight entries?

billy