Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah / Boris

Hey dameniz im sure it is the same boris, reason why is that rick and him are friends. Next time you see him ask him. And i havent traveled the world to hear djs but heres my style: DANNY TENAGLIA, TONY HUMPHRIES, DAVID MORALES, MERRITT, RICK CORBO, ROGER SANCHEZ, ERICK MORILLO, FRANCIOS K, FRANKIE KNUCKLES, TIMMY REGISFORD, LOUIE VEGA, SATOSHI TOMIIE, JUNIOR VASQUEZ.Lets not forget all the great NYC talent thats out there in the underground so many great djs and parties that im happy i can party every night of the week,.

Ive been listening to house for 14 yrs now and have so much vinyl at my house from my brothers dj days. That my ears like a distinct sound. Your right when you say i shouldnt say boring. So im pretty sure if we ever do meet it would be quite the discussion although im all about HOUSE MUSIC.

Originally posted by silverbull

Hey dameniz im sure it is the same boris, reason why is that rick and him are friends. Next time you see him ask him. And i havent traveled the world to hear djs but heres my style: DANNY TENAGLIA, TONY HUMPHRIES, DAVID MORALES, MERRITT, RICK CORBO, ROGER SANCHEZ, ERICK MORILLO, FRANCIOS K, FRANKIE KNUCKLES, TIMMY REGISFORD, LOUIE VEGA, SATOSHI TOMIIE, JUNIOR VASQUEZ.Lets not forget all the great NYC talent thats out there in the underground so many great djs and parties that im happy i can party every night of the week,.

Ive been listening to house for 14 yrs now and have so much vinyl at my house from my brothers dj days. That my ears like a distinct sound. Your right when you say i shouldnt say boring. So im pretty sure if we ever do meet it would be quite the discussion although im all about HOUSE MUSIC.

guy.. listen to your buddy DaMeniz.. boris has NEVER spun at webster... truste me on this one. get your 14 years of house music listening facts straight.