Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all Dolce & Gabbana & D&G buyers!!

Just passing some great news to all that buy Dolce & Gabbana & D&G. The Dolce & Gabbana & D&G store in Short Hills and in NYC are 40% off. Except for the Spring Lineup. All accessories; meaning , belts, shoes, sneakers, hats, clothes as well are 40% off. Go take this advantage now. You can call and find out for yourselves.

Enjoy!

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Just passing some great news to all that buy Dolce & Gabbana & D&G. The Dolce & Gabbana & D&G store in Short Hills and in NYC are 40% off. Except for the Spring Lineup. All accessories; meaning , belts, shoes, sneakers, hats, clothes as well are 40% off. Go take this advantage now. You can call and find out for yourselves.

Enjoy!

Victor Soto

Thanks for the info im going to go there and hit on girls that love DG !

Ohhhh thank you for the fabulous info!!! I shall go spend some more money this weekend on myself instead of others for Xmas ;)

Actually maybe I can find some gifts for people I haven't bought for yet.

Short Hills is bad for my credit cards....but thanx again! See some of you out shopping this weekend! :)

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ugh I'm the worst too when it comes to Christmas shopping......last week I went to the mall on my lunch break to buy xmas gifts......an hour later I had spent $380 all on myself :(

I am addicted to shopping!!!!!!

i know what you mean i went last night and i was suppose to just buy gifts year right i bought to gifts and spent like 500 on myself.... i dont even know what i bought

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ugh I'm the worst too when it comes to Christmas shopping......last week I went to the mall on my lunch break to buy xmas gifts......an hour later I had spent $380 all on myself :(

I am addicted to shopping!!!!!!

Haha...sounds like someone I know (MYSELF)

No one on my list has been bought for yet, but my momma.

I keep buying and singing "merry xmas to me, merry xmas to me"

Haha....o'well good stuff out now, might as well stock up before it's all gone ;) Can't wait for those after holiday sales too!!

Originally posted by adriennektu

Haha...sounds like someone I know (MYSELF)

No one on my list has been bought for yet, but my momma.

I keep buying and singing "merry xmas to me, merry xmas to me"

Haha....o'well good stuff out now, might as well stock up before it's all gone ;) Can't wait for those after holiday sales too!!

I know, I haven't scratched one name off my lists of people to buy for :rolleyes:

But YES, after Christmas sales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait! ;)