Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere444

]

Im done with airing this shit on the board. Im i-ming you

Jil i i have to say with you , You are insainly to faced. You always been like this though You say shit on here then you say different shit in person.

oh yeah?

anything I ever didnt like about any place Joe worked at- He knows.

You dont like me, be gone and dont talk to me then.

Its great when people bring up shit from a year ago.

Originally posted by xrapturex

oh yeah?

anything I ever didnt like about any place Joe worked at- He knows.

You dont like me, be gone and dont talk to me then.

Its great when people bring up shit from a year ago.

Whatever. Im not air anything on the board anymore,. People lie there asses off on here. Anyone got a problem call me or i-m me, And ill school you there,.

Originally posted by xrapturex

How is my opinion bought? I just said I dont bash a place and look for a hook up the next week....doesnt sound familiar?

I never ask for a comp...I ask for a list...where my name goes after that I can care less.

I never ever stomped around like a little bitch pissed off because I didnt get a comp.

you dont have to ask for a comp when you kiss ass.

Anthony had every right to state his opinion thats the bottom line and if you dont like it tough shit. are youpeople for real. Its a fucking messageboard.

ITS A PUBLIC FORUM.

People have bashed me and my parties and Ive come back strong thats what you do...some chose to take it as constructive criticism and others choose to ignore it. You take into consideration the source also...then weigh your options and take it from there.

Originally posted by kostaP

you dont have to ask for a comp when you kiss ass.

Anthony had every right to state his opinion thats the bottom line and if you dont like it tough shit. are youpeople for real. Its a fucking messageboard.

ITS A PUBLIC FORUM.

People have bashed me and my parties and Ive come back strong thats what you do...some chose to take it as constructive criticism and others choose to ignore it. You take into consideration the source also...then weigh your options and take it from there.

YEah before red plow as around or nutten you where giving me beers at saints, I dident even know you lol. THink i bashed you a dozen times before that.

YEah before red plow as around or nutten you where giving me beers at saints, I dident even know you lol. THink i bashed you a dozen times before that.

\

we were supposed to knock each other out when we met...YOU WALKED UP TO PETEY AND ASKED HIM IF IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA

You bashed me and my parties You see me being a little pussy.

NO.

Nuff Said Im outta here.

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Whatever. Im not air anything on the board anymore,. People lie there asses off on here.

People lie on here?

:eek:

say it ain't so...

I lie on here all the time - Fuck you bastards you dont deserve the truth

I had a good time last nite at Sound Garden

Yes it was a little slow...but I liked that better b/c I hate super crowded clubs.

Kosta hooked up me and my girlfriends which was very nice of him, thanks for that.

It was nice to meet some new faces and see some people I havent in awhile.

Even if a place is slow as long as you are with good company and the drinks and music are on point there shouldnt be a problem. For me I go out to have fun and make the best of wherever i am, doesnt matter to me if there are 500 or 50 people in there as long as Im having a good time :)

THanks and good seeing everyone out.