Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wanna rent a hummer during the wmc--

g1313

Originally posted by g1313

hey---does anyone know where i could go to rent a hummer in miami during the wmc-any help is greatly appreciated---thanks in advance

Not sure where you live, but if you are going for the "big baller " bling bling look the Hummer aint gonna cut it. There is Hummer every where you look down here, its kinda lost its touch.

Now if you really want something, get the stretch Limo Hummer with hot Tub in the back.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Not sure where you live, but if you are going for the "big baller " bling bling look the Hummer aint gonna cut it. There is Hummer every where you look down here, its kinda lost its touch.

Now if you really want something, get the stretch Limo Hummer with hot Tub in the back.

Im from NY---not trying to be flashy or anything like that---we just wanted to rent a big suv to fit a bunch of us so we dont have to worry about cabs all the time---we were thinking of renting a hummer or an escalade---just because it would be efficient to get us all around----not trying to floss like P-diddy:)

hey---does anyone know where i could go to rent a hummer in miami during the wmc-any help is greatly appreciated---thanks in advance

Why a HUMMER homeboy? Your in Miami. Get a Ferrari, Big boy Benz, ect ect. Some sort of crazy as exoitic car.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Why a HUMMER homeboy? Your in Miami. Get a Ferrari, Big boy Benz, ect ect. Some sort of crazy as exoitic car.

Victor Soto

because a ferrari is fucking $1,999.oo PER DAY!

thats some serious big willy style type shit...

and like i said --we want a big suv so we can fit all the stormtroopers--:party:

because a ferrari is fucking $1,999.oo PER DAY!

thats some serious big willy style type shit...

and like i said --we want a big suv so we can fit all the stormtroopers--:party:

True true, Trust me on this one though. In Miami you wont be needing a car. Everything is around you. Unless your gonna go to Downtown Miami for other parties. Plus the parking sucks BIG time. But hey good luck !

I see you from NYC. Im gonna be doing a few parties this year during the conference. I'll be sure to pass along the info once everything is confirmed.

Victor Soto

True true, Trust me on this one though. In Miami you wont be needing a car. Everything is around you. Unless your gonna go to Downtown Miami for other parties. Plus the parking sucks BIG time. But hey good luck !

I see you from NYC. Im gonna be doing a few parties this year during the conference. I'll be sure to pass along the info once everything is confirmed.

Victor Soto

exactly vic why need a car i walked everywhere or got a cab no need for cars to much traffic and parking suxx ass

Originally posted by mikeynine999

exactly vic why need a car i walked everywhere or got a cab no need for cars to much traffic and parking suxx ass

really?--ok then...thanks for the heads up.

ive been to miami 3 times and always stayed on ocean ave---this will be my first time at the wmc and were staying at the Roney palace---i was told its a far walk from most places---is that true--

some other friends also told me it was a pain in the ass getting cabs cause everyone is trying to get one---but if parking is an issue--then that sucks too---im confused:confused:

ive been to miami 3 times and always stayed on ocean ave---this will be my first time at the wmc and were staying at the Roney palace---i was told its a far walk from most places---is that true--

some other friends also told me it was a pain in the ass getting cabs cause everyone is trying to get one---but if parking is an issue--then that sucks too---im confused:confused:

Parking sucks, period.

When I go down there, I park at Lincoln Rd Mall and just walk every where.

Victor Soto

Yo Victor---check your PM's brother----

later

G

the roney is a little bit of a walk but not bad i walked alot of it and cabbed it not worth the headache of renting a car

Originally posted by mikeynine999

np i just think personally u are gonna waste ur money on a car u will never be in anyways

the final verdict is in....

:peeright: on the hummer and :peeright: on the idea of renting a car---

ill resort to cabs and my good ol fashioned sneakers!

Cant wait to get bonkers in Miami---!!!!!

G