Would everyone please

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by notallthere444

hell yeah quesadillas are fucken great.. You ever get them at a real mexican resteraunt? So much better mmm Damn your making me hungry .. Im sick of fucken CHICKEN!!

Yes actually there's this real mexican restaurant on Rt 59 in NY close to my house 'Garibaldi's.........siiiick food, and they all wear traditional clothes and sing for you w/their banjos, etc....so fun!

Originally posted by kostaP

CIRCA FILET MIGNON QUESADILLAS.

Mmmm I love filet mignon..........especially with a nice side of mashed tators!!!!!!!!

The best steak IMO is at Houston's.......Hawaiian Steak.........marinated for 72 hours.........so delicious.......!!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Mmmm I love filet mignon..........especially with a nice side of mashed tators!!!!!!!!

The best steak IMO is at Houston's.......Hawaiian Steak.........marinated for 72 hours.........so delicious.......!!!!!

Houstons mmmmmm - I need to go there. Since Circa has been open I havent hit that place up

Yes actually there's this real mexican restaurant on Rt 59 in NY close to my house 'Garibaldi's.........siiiick food, and they all wear traditional clothes and sing for you w/their banjos, etc....so fun!

SCrew you and your fancy pants resteraunt..

Sounds like a trip though i wanna smoke and start a bean fight with the locals

very good steak:drool:

also smith&wolinski's(sp)