Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy...

nexusgroove

Originally posted by shroomy

Yeah.. I love the smart ass blond guy, Carson I think. I got to talk to him for about 15 minutes over the turkey day weekend. Hes as quick in person. I just love his smart ass wit.

ummm.

shroomy, you used the word ass (2) times and the word love in the same statement in this thread...

Are you looking for a make over??

j.k

yeah the show is a trip, Carson it the biggest flamer of the group. But they have good taste in style. I love thier Loft.... great show. this show is going to open alot of new door for shows on this topic. I see more gay and lez shows coming on Public TV because of this one. I think its great, I love thier drama ways.

-Nexus

Originally posted by nexusgroove

ummm.

shroomy, you used the word ass (2) times and the word love in the same statement in this thread...

Are you looking for a make over??

-Nexus

lol... nope, Carson wanted to hire me as a consultant, hmmm... if he was interested in more than my fashion sense, Ill be disapointed :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by koky

:laugh: :laugh: the mods are messin with our heads :laugh:

see not everything here is our fault!!! Ill bet all those times we said it was prob just the board fucking up, you didnt believe us.

Hell Meng still wants to know what happened to his Peter Gabriel thread, fuck.. he's like the paper boy in "Better off Dead" wanting his two dollars.