Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BOO-HOO! my pet rock died!

Holy fucking shit! I have never in my life seen such bunch of soft crybaby slinky son a bitch assholes in my life.

I dropped my pet rock this morning and he broke in half, boo-hoo! Waaaaa!

People in other parts of the world raise the little suckers as livestock to chow down on. Get a grip and toughen up shitassmafuka!

I didn't hear you cry about that poor chicken that you had for lunch today or that poor cow that was pumped up with juice and then slaughtered for your dinner last night, yeah exactly now wipe that tear away and zip your pants back up, stand up and repeat after me,

"I am a man and I will act like one even if I want to cry I will pretend that I don't want to."

Get dirty. Sorry for your loss I had a dog once, then one day he didn't come home, I always suspected my mongolian neighbors, those bastards!

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

Holy fucking shit! I have never in my life seen such bunch of soft crybaby slinky son a bitch assholes in my life.

I dropped my pet rock this morning and he broke in half, boo-hoo! Waaaaa!

People in other parts of the world raise the little suckers as livestock to chow down on. Get a grip and toughen up shitassmafuka!

I didn't hear you cry about that poor chicken that you had for lunch today or that poor cow that was pumped up with juice and then slaughtered for your dinner last night, yeah exactly now wipe that tear away and zip your pants back up, stand up and repeat after me,

"I am a man and I will act like one even if I want to cry I will pretend that I don't want to."

Get dirty. Sorry for your loss I had a dog once, then one day he didn't come home, I always suspected my mongolian neighbors, those bastards!

omg

this made me half smile

I am not voodoo. Isn't he from connecticut? I'm from jersey. What exit you might ask. 69. Anybody hear the one about the club owner who got egged in front of his own club, please stop me if you heard this one. No? Ok ask me tomorrow cause I'm gonna egg voodoo tonight. Haha! Hey ronnie voodoo, do the voodoo!

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

I am not voodoo. Isn't he from connecticut? I'm from jersey. What exit you might ask. 69. Anybody hear the one about the club owner who got egged in front of his own club, please stop me if you heard this one. No? Ok ask me tomorrow cause I'm gonna egg voodoo tonight. Haha! Hey ronnie voodoo, do the voodoo!

Billy Badass I think you are having conversations with yourself..... for a few reasons...

1. You know ronnie and the whole egg thing and the fact that he stands in front of voodoo because you did parties there.

2. Only you are dick enough to really break your own balls about your dog

3. You know ninadd and therefore pick on her about random shit

4. you have made comments about me that only my circle knows.

5. You have nothing better to do with your time.

Originally posted by kostaP

Billy Badass I think you are having conversations with yourself..... for a few reasons...

1. You know ronnie and the whole egg thing and the fact that he stands in front of voodoo because you did parties there.

2. Only you are dick enough to really break your own balls about your dog

3. You know ninadd and therefore pick on her about random shit

4. you have made comments about me that only my circle knows.

5. You have nothing better to do with your time.

nice try I wouldnt say that about my dog

and check the online Status Dirty Sanchez is online and myself so you are wrong

Originally posted by badassmafuka

nice try I wouldnt say that about my dog

and check the online Status Dirty Sanchez is online and myself so you are wrong

iF YOU REMAIN LOGGED IN ON A COMPUTER AND IT IS ON THEN YOU CAN PULL THAT OFF...FOR EXAMPLE IF AT THE CELL PHONE STORE DIRTY SANCHEZ IS LOGGED IN AND AT YOUR OTHER JOB YOU ARE BADASS YOU CAN PULL IT OFF. AND ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS LOG ON AND OFF OF ONE OF THEM TO POST UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES

Originally posted by kostaP

iF YOU REMAIN LOGGED IN ON A COMPUTER AND IT IS ON THEN YOU CAN PULL THAT OFF...FOR EXAMPLE IF AT THE CELL PHONE STORE DIRTY SANCHEZ IS LOGGED IN AND AT YOUR OTHER JOB YOU ARE BADASS YOU CAN PULL IT OFF. AND ALL YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS LOG ON AND OFF OF ONE OF THEM TO POST UNDER DIFFERENT NAMES

KOSTAAAA.........welcome back guy.....