Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chosenone, Inc.

CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC.

CHOSENONE – GOD

KOSTAP – CHIEF DISCIPLE OFFICER

DIRTYSANCHEZZ – VP OF IMPUDENCE

GAYKOSTAP – VP OF FAG BASHING

MISSION STATEMENT:

WE ARE COMMITTED TO TAKE THE DRAMA IN THIS BOARD TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND TO TARGET ANYONE THAT STANDS IN OUR WAY.

BASHING AND ATTACKS ARE NOT LIMITED TO; NOR RESTRICTED TO; FAMILY MEMBERS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, CLUB AFFILIATION, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, ETHNICITY, PROMOTERS, MODERATORS, DISABILITIES, ETC.

WITH THAT SAID, I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW ERA OF DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY. I HOPE THAT THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOU DETEST AND LOATHE CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC. AS WE ARE HERE PURELY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

WE ARE ACCEPTING RECRUITS TO CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC. PLEASE SEND YOUR REFERRALS TO KOSTAP HIS ASS PATIENTLY AWAITS.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dirtysanchezz

I am honored chosenone. I bow before you and accept this position. Now let the drama begin! I don't know about this kosta character, but if you think so. Hey kosta keep your pants zipped up around me please. Thanx you dirty whore!

BRO WATCH YOUR STEP OK SON.

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

A LITTLE DISCORD IN THE ORGANIZATION IS HEALTHY. BUT WE NEED A MEDIATOR TO BESTOW ORDER IF THINGS GO OUT OF HAND WITHIN THE RANKS.

NOOTSY...INTERESTED IN THE VP OF HUMAN RESOURCES POSITION?

I am in - Where do we Pledge?? Me Human resources:D :laugh:

I will print us up some Brochures

START WITH NOTALLTHERE....HE SEEMS TO BE AN EASY TARGET.

NEXT TIME NO MORE FREEBIES FROM YOUR GOD AS YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR WORTH TO THE ORGANIZATION

Chosen Nootsy Is valuable as a fighter not only on-line due to the fact that he has limited mental capacity and semi-humorous with..but in reality the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu comes in handy with all the trouble we seem to get in when we go out.

He can be our soldier.

Originally posted by kostaP

Chosen Nootsy Is valuable as a fighter not only on-line due to the fact that he has limited mental capacity and semi-humorous with..but in reality the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu comes in handy with all the trouble we seem to get in when we go out.

He can be our soldier.

I'M GLAD NOOTSY CAN MULTI-TASK...A JACK OF ALL TRADE IF YOU MUST...BUT YOU KNOW THAT CHOSENFUNGFU CAN DEFEND HIMSELF FROM GOOD...BUT I ALWAYS WELCOME AN EXTRA HAND

CHOSENSIFU

CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC.

CHOSENONE – GOD

MISSION STATEMENT:

WE ARE COMMITTED TO TAKE THE DRAMA IN THIS BOARD TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND TO TARGET ANYONE THAT STANDS IN OUR WAY.

BASHING AND ATTACKS ARE NOT LIMITED TO; NOR RESTRICTED TO; FAMILY MEMBERS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, CLUB AFFILIATION, RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, ETHNICITY, PROMOTERS, MODERATORS, DISABILITIES, ETC.

WITH THAT SAID, I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW ERA OF DRAMA COMING YOUR WAY. I HOPE THAT THIS WILL NOT MAKE YOU DETEST AND LOATHE CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC. AS WE ARE HERE PURELY FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT.

WE ARE ACCEPTING RECRUITS TO CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC. PLEASE SEND YOUR REFERRALS TO KOSTAP HIS ASS PATIENTLY AWAITS.

my day just got worse from reading this crap post

CHOSENONE DISCIPLE, INC.

CHOSENONE – GOD

MISSION STATEMENT:

You really need to come up with new attempts to make friends then making up pretend play clubs... What are you 5?

Originally posted by notallthere444

You really need to come up with new attempts to make friends then making up pretend play clubs... What are you 5?

maybe instead of the pretend club as you call it.....we can...um.......start a new website with a messageboard???.....yeah and call it Yellowplow!!! :idea:

ok whatever keep telling your sellf that so you dont feel so bad that your copy cat of CP failed

IMPRESSIVE MY APPRENTICE...I CAN SEE OUR LITTLE DIM-WITTED NOTALLTHERE IN A HISSY FIT...NEEDING A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.

ONCE AGAIN, CDO...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL HONOR YOU WITH MY PRESENCE.

AS FOR...

FAGISADJ - YOUR ONE WORD COMMENTS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND WIT...WHICH IS ZERO...TALK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE A BETTER COMEBACK...OH AND YOU'RE NO GOD FAG.

TITLITE1 - THE SOURCE OF YOUR HEADACHE IS NOT FROM THIS POST BUT FROM BOBBING YOUR HEAD SUCKING MY GIGANTIC COCK.

CHOSENGOD

IMPRESSIVE MY APPRENTICE...I CAN SEE OUR LITTLE DIM-WITTED NOTALLTHERE IN A HISSY FIT...NEEDING A SHOULDER TO CRY ON.

ONCE AGAIN, CDO...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL HONOR YOU WITH MY PRESENCE.

AS FOR...

FAGISADJ - YOUR ONE WORD COMMENTS SHOWS THE LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE AND WIT...WHICH IS ZERO...TALK TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE A BETTER COMEBACK...OH AND YOU'RE NO GOD FAG.

TITLITE1 - THE SOURCE OF YOUR HEADACHE IS NOT FROM THIS POST BUT FROM BOBBING YOUR HEAD SUCKING MY GIGANTIC COCK.

CHOSENGOD

You are a Tool, your name is gay and I wouldn't find your posts even slightly entertaining even if I was a drunk 5th grader.

and for future reference, trying to insult females by claiming they performed felatio on you is SO last year. Get with it Bucko!

ok whatever keep telling your sellf that so you dont feel so bad that your copy cat of CP failed

Oh has it failed? I havent paid to get into a club in 2 years becuase of it, and met tons of great people..

Site cost me 0$

Dident even have to shell out 800$ to have someone build the site like you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by deeelite1

You are a Tool, your name is gay and I wouldn't find your posts even slightly entertaining even if I was a drunk 5th grader.

and for future reference, trying to insult females by claiming they performed felatio on you is SO last year. Get with it Bucko!

"TOOL" IS MY MIDDLE NAME...AND WHAT'S YOURS "BITCH"

SO LAST YEAR..OH MY GOODNESS...LIKE FO SHURE...

IF ANYTHING IS SO LAST YEAR IT'S THE FUCKING VON DUTCH SIG YOU HAVE...IS SOOOO LAST YEAR...EWWWW...GIRL YOU'RE SUCH A FASHION FAUX PA :rolleyes:

CHOSENSTUD