Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Roddickainmyass!

What is up? From what I have seen here you are all hyped up. I see you as an individual with potential to join in my efforts in my fight against "cheeseyness" if you accept I will give you an official glow in the dark decoder ring and your own kape and tights. This is no joke you have been summoned to join the Dirty Sanchez/Donkey Punch Squad. Please let me know soon. DONKEY!! That was that last thing the bitch heard before she woke up the next morning with a black eye, her pants at her ankles, and a really bad headache, BUT she did however, have a smile on her face. Haha that is dirty style. You got me kid? Hollllllllaaaaaa back cat!

i was on the my computer reading this but it took me a while to read the last few letters after ROD in your post...............you really need to spell shit out for digga.................

i've been trippin on TUSSIN for 3 dayz and the vision is kinda foggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......so you are calling me ROD.. DICK.. A.. IN.. MY.. ASS??????......or is this not in reference to digga??????????

and let me get this right, you are summoning digga??????? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT BWAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA............to do what????????? hand out donkey punches and and dirty sanchez's?????????.................interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last person to summon digga was susan, she is still in the hospital and im hoping to pick mom up by x-mas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donkey punches and dirty sanchez's was so 4th grade, come back w/ a better offer and ill let you stir MY MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!!!, and we'll think about it............................

WTF???????? listen sanchez digga has no time to make deals............i ran out of my prescription to STRATTERA and i've been having the worse day!!!!!!!!!!!!, no medz, i bug!!!............... im sorry but i have a severe case of ADHD and things like this makes digga break out in a sweat and KICK THE SHIT OUT OF MY DOGS!!!!!!

PM my fuckin agent, DON26..............he has the recipe for my MILKSHAKE and he helps w/ all of diggas big decisions when im not medicated!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry sanchez, BUT MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE DOGS TO THE YARD, WHAT DOES YOUR MILKSHAKE DO????????????

Originally posted by roddigga

WTF???????? listen sanchez digga has no time to make deals............i ran out of my prescription to STRATTERA and i've been having the worse day!!!!!!!!!!!!, no medz, i bug!!!............... im sorry but i have a severe case of ADHD and things like this makes digga break out in a sweat and KICK THE SHIT OUT OF MY DOGS!!!!!!

PM my fuckin agent, DON26..............he has the recipe for my MILKSHAKE and he helps w/ all of diggas big decisions when im not medicated!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry sanchez, BUT MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE DOGS TO THE YARD, WHAT DOES YOUR MILKSHAKE DO????????????

my milkshake brings girlsssssssssssssss

who cares about dogs!

i knew i shouldnt have put that extra peanut butter in my milkshake!!!!!!!!..............i've had dogs chasing me for blocks!!!

what is in your milkshake that brings all the girls to the yard??????

wait, let me guess...........if you tell me, you will have to charge???

Originally posted by roddigga

i knew i shouldnt have put that extra peanut butter in my milkshake!!!!!!!!..............i've had dogs chasing me for blocks!!!

what is in your milkshake that brings all the girls to the yard??????

wait, let me guess...........if you tell me, you will have to charge???

you have a sense of humor.

i'm actually laughing!