Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you Ibiza junkies - pics!!!!

Memories......I just want ONE MORE SUNSET :)~

& you know what's freaky - the first pic at Mambo was on SEPT 11 2001 - notice the papers on the floor, we were reading about the attacks that day while drinking things of sangria, and had no clue how serious it was.....

sun.jpg

mambo.jpg

borabora.jpg

pachastore.jpg

Originally posted by MissDiva

Memories......I just want ONE MORE SUNSET :)~

& you know what's freaky - the first pic at Mambo was on SEPT 11 2001 - notice the papers on the floor, we were reading about the attacks that day while drinking things of sangria, and had no clue how serious it was.....

sun.jpg

mambo.jpg

borabora.jpg

pachastore.jpg

just outta curiosity what was ibiza like that day....i was in ibiza the last 2 summers...this summer i was there when we had the blackout...it was just as hot in NY as it was in ibiza...only thing is just like people in NY didnt have A/C or a fan, neither did i so i was basically melting just like NY was except i was melting for a week...europeans dont like A/C...other thing i didnt have was a TV so none of us had a clue what was going on in NY until a fellow american told us and theres very few americans on the island...i figured something was up because i couldnt call home all day....i just got out to a club to hear Sander Kleinenberg spin on his debut night at a new club when i heard the news... its amazing when ur in the middle of clubbing, drunk, and thousands of miles away how quick u come to reality and think that something terrible could be going on at home...sobered my ass up in a minute when i heard that the entire northeast was out of power

ill post more of my pics tomorrow...i already posted a few on another thread

Originally posted by MissDiva

& you know what's freaky - the first pic at Mambo was on SEPT 11 2001 - notice the papers on the floor, we were reading about the attacks that day while drinking things of sangria, and had no clue how serious it was

mann...

i just remembered when we talked the next day...it was just starting to hit you...I was still in a total state of shock :(

on a happier note, I still have the shirt you brought back for me...damn that thing is comfy.

misssssss you :(

It was weird - everyone was talking but it didn't really hit anyone, we went to the computer place and read all the papers , it was just STRANGE - everyone partying and getting fucked up and being happy but at home everything falling to pieces, we were crying on the beach drinking sangria!

I think now I look back and am glad I was there, considering at that time I lived a in the village , very close to the WTC... but it was just strange, you feel so disconnected and helpless and I would call home and hear planes flying over my friends apartments.......................

I remember Andy - crazy huh.....