Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pills stuck in your throat

Originally posted by Mystify22

that sucks, yesterday while driving to work, i popped a stacker to wake me up (and they taste/smell horrible) and it got stuck.......and i felt like it melted right there in my throat and i had this horrible taste in my mouth

yeah, stackers do smell like shit. as a matter of fact, most diet pills do for some reason.

Originally posted by Mystify22

that sucks, yesterday while driving to work, i popped a stacker to wake me up (and they taste/smell horrible) and it got stuck.......and i felt like it melted right there in my throat and i had this horrible taste in my mouth

oh yeah.. ahhahhah I dident even want to say it becuase its gross... But i had the pill stuck in my throat and i think the pills coating desloved becuase i burped and a cloud of smoke came out of my mouth ,..which was the contents of the pill... Ugh.. Almost cuased a chain reaction and made me throw up hahhah

So i took another becuase i figured that one was gone.. Here we go again ahhah

Originally posted by notallthere444

oh yeah.. ahhahhah I dident even want to say it becuase its gross... But i had the pill stuck in my throat and i thin the pills coating desloved becuase i burped and a cloud of smoke came out of my mouth ,..which was the contents of the pill... Ugh.. Almost cuased a chain reaction and made me throw up hahhah

So i took another becuase i figured that one was gone.. Here we go again ahhah

i hate when than happens the first time it did it scared the crap out of me....

anyway all week ever time i swallow that is how i feel and heart burn pain!?!??! but this post has made me gag and i am gonna puke THANKSSSSSSSSSSs

Originally posted by xrapturex

yeah, stackers do smell like shit. as a matter of fact, most diet pills do for some reason.

And what annoys me is this one friend of mine says they don't smell/taste bad at alll?!?!? She's nuts! They are gross!

Ew yes Anthony you burp and you taste it for a while after they get stuck :yuck:

Originally posted by notallthere444

I thought you where done with gay jokes?

Haha you sold yourself out faggot

yeah but when you have individuals like yourself who are overpouring pure homosexuality theres nothing to say other than to acknowledge the gay fact and continue from there/