Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Report: Al-Qaida network very active in Europe

igloo

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

if u let the Serbs handle their business in Kosovo u wouldnt be bitchin and moanin about Europe being a hotbed of terrorist activity

Can you expand upon this for me....

In particular, who you mean by "u" ...

Also, can you define "handle their business".....

Originally posted by igloo

Also, can you define "handle their business".....

C'mon Igloo you know what "handelling their business" was....

Milosevic filling mass graves with women and children...

It's the quivalent of us rounding every bodega & gas station owner and putting two in the head and burying them in LI...

The guy is delllusional...

Originally posted by mr mahs

It's the quivalent of us rounding every bodega & gas station owner and putting two in the head and burying them in LI...

I can't believe what some of these lost souls have been posting lately...

u shut the fuck up...u cant even spell Handling right .

what i meant by handling our business was removing a terrorist element from inside our own borders...u know...kind of the same thing the US is doing with their Patriot Act..and registration of immigrants...

why is it when we do the same thing we are chastised for it? theres fuckin people killing police officers and farmers..and when the serb military gets involved theyre considered killers...

u fucks r so grossly uninformed when it comes to this topic that i cant even begin to explain it. the supposed massacre at Gracak was fabricated...just like the "concentration camp" picture in Bosnia 8 yrs ago...it was just a ploy to get the international community riled up...not to mention how much money the albanian diaspora has contributed to political parties..or the fact that they hired one of the best PR firms in the world to do their dirty work for them...this shit was being planned for years..it wasnt just tempers flaring over in one day...

the people they showed in that Gracak video were guerilla combatants..who werent wearing uniforms cause GUERILLAS DONT WEAR UNIFORMS!!..and the bodies were stockpiled in one area just for the sole purpose of generating sympathy from the international community...

the expulsion of people from Kosovo began after the bombing started..what the fuck were we supposed to do? we have people living on our land who support bombs dropping on our fuckin heads...were we supposed to let them live there? would u let terrorists live in New York City!??!?

my people r no angels..but neither were the people were fighting for. we fuckin felt sympathy for the US when 9/11 happened..the whole Christian community mourned throughout Serbia and Montenegro..

y dont u ask someone what was going on in Kosovo at the time...shit looked like Palestine with people dancin in the streets wavin flags n shit...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

u shut the fuck up...u cant even spell Handling right .

what i meant by handling our business was removing a terrorist element from inside our own borders...u know...kind of the same thing the US is doing with their Patriot Act..and registration of immigrants...

why is it when we do the same thing we are chastised for it? theres fuckin people killing police officers and farmers..and when the serb military gets involved theyre considered killers...

u fucks r so grossly uninformed when it comes to this topic that i cant even begin to explain it. the supposed massacre at Gracak was fabricated...just like the "concentration camp" picture in Bosnia 8 yrs ago...it was just a ploy to get the international community riled up...not to mention how much money the albanian diaspora has contributed to political parties..or the fact that they hired one of the best PR firms in the world to do their dirty work for them...this shit was being planned for years..it wasnt just tempers flaring over in one day...

the people they showed in that Gracak video were guerilla combatants..who werent wearing uniforms cause GUERILLAS DONT WEAR UNIFORMS!!..and the bodies were stockpiled in one area just for the sole purpose of generating sympathy from the international community...

the expulsion of people from Kosovo began after the bombing started..what the fuck were we supposed to do? we have people living on our land who support bombs dropping on our fuckin heads...were we supposed to let them live there? would u let terrorists live in New York City!??!?

my people r no angels..but neither were the people were fighting for. we fuckin felt sympathy for the US when 9/11 happened..the whole Christian community mourned throughout Serbia and Montenegro..

y dont u ask someone what was going on in Kosovo at the time...shit looked like Palestine with people dancin in the streets wavin flags n shit...

Women and children are "guerilla combatants"???

This isn't a spelling B... euro trash...

Women and children are "guerilla combatants"???

This isn't a spelling B... euro trash...

once again..how can u hold my people to such high ideals when NATO (ill stop blaming it solely on the US to appease u fucks) which the US was a part of..and basically led..indiscriminately bombed infirmaries...hospitals...the chinese embassy..residential neighborhoods etc etc....there are casualties of war...women and children get caught up in the bloodshed...but what makes ur bloodshed ok and mine wrong?