Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Holidays!!!

lolahotass

To all my CP family and friends:

As I sit here, freezing my ass off in beautiful South Florida, I wanted to wish you all a fantastic Holiday season.....:)

My best buddies (you know who you are) - have safe trips home and call me if you need anything;)

And to the rest of the nutty clan on CP, be safe if you travel, and may your holidays be bright and cheery.

(damn i should work for hallmark!)

I'm going outta town tomorrow for a week:)

xoxo,

Ms. Lolahotass:D

p.s. by the time I return, the bullshit going on with this board better be cleared up.........

Originally posted by lolahotass

As I sit here, freezing my ass off in beautiful South Florida, I wanted to wish you all a fantastic Holiday season.....:)

My best buddies (you know who you are) - have safe trips home and call me if you need anything;)

And to the rest of the nutty clan on CP, be safe if you travel, and may your holidays be bright and cheery.

xoxo,

p.s. by the time I return, the bullshit going on with this board better be cleared up.........

party your ass off.

Outta town as well till early next year. Merry xmas to all on cp and a happy new year. I say that like I won't be posting anymore since im outta town but with the crazy situation over here, think im gonna post even more then bling during the night time :laugh:

You all be safe and to those who keep spreading negative stuff on the board, its the holidays lighten up.

Originally posted by lolahotass

xoxo,

likewise :)

Originally posted by happyface

Tell coach Gruden he's a punk ! ! ! !:)

tell me about it... I listened to the game on AM on the way over............. I got all geeked for the 4th quarter....... then we bombed on the 2 point conversion......

Brad Johnsons 4 int's............:blown:

Also, the "roughing the kicker" on Feely's field goal didn't help... then the Falcons went on to score instead:blown:

Originally posted by chaflas

:laugh:

He wins the championship his 1st year, and he still gets no respect.

What do you want imma jets oops I mean a BEARS FAN:D

and gruden kicks ass I just hate the Bucs, they use to be in da BEARS division.:cool:

back to the topic happy holidays LOLA AND EVERYONE......

Originally posted by happyface

What do you want imma jets oops I mean a BEARS FAN:D

and gruden kicks ass I just hate the Bucs, they use to be in da BEARS division.:cool:

back to the topic happy holidays LOLA AND EVERYONE......

Oye Leo, I still can't believe ur defensive back stole the ball away from Moss last week. :eek: