Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-Mas Party @ Abyss......Review

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and liquidsilver were there last night too! good times, we took out my girl jenn, her grandma passed away that week and she needed to get out....music was good, my back hurt tho, so i enjoyed it from a stand still.....good to see Hype again, ( i want that shirt)...and my other boys...

Myst~ i thought i saw u, (recognized u from ur pic on here) didn wanna scare ya and say hi, nice shoes tho!!;)

Had a great time! Thanks for the cd Joe.

Fun watching Daniela jumping around like a little kid, You looked very cute lol :tongue:

Good seeing You Alicia, Melissa and binoy. . Jar thanks for everything and for not pushing drinks on me. Joe thanks for the cd! My freind chris i came with loved it. NJ American stacked psycho chatten with you for a few. Hype... Your no fun when you dont drink, Drink more

I want to comment on roddigga’s DJing. First off I didn’t even know he was a dj. Second His selection of deep house and his mixing was really on point. Holy hidden talent.

You got a fan here bro. I wanna hear you play a whole set of good shit some time.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Second His selection of deep house and his mixing was really on point. Holy hidden talent.

You got a fan here bro. I wanna hear you play a whole set of good shit some time.

I totally agree w/you...he really knows his shit.

Originally posted by vixengirly

me and liquidsilver were there last night too! good times, we took out my girl jenn, her grandma passed away that week and she needed to get out....music was good, my back hurt tho, so i enjoyed it from a stand still.....good to see Hype again, ( i want that shirt)...and my other boys...

Myst~ i thought i saw u, (recognized u from ur pic on here) didn wanna scare ya and say hi, nice shoes tho!!;)

sorry i forgot to call you today........but i made it home in one piece after all those fuckin shots.... :D

it was a hot nite

oh and anthony..............your wrong, rod is not a DJ, IM ONE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

jk bro, but thanks alot, i really appreciate it..........the reason its so hard for digga to decide which route to take, weather i want to take dj'ing seriously or continue to just play music in my bedroom, is b/c i never want my weekends to turn into business...............

i enjoy going out, and hangin out w/ everybody.............and if that means digga having to pretend to be a DJ for a night just to get my friends out, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO DIGGA............that everybody is having a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont listen to mysty..............ROD DONT KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!, ask around, about how much i have no clue about music.........ill be the 1st to tell you i have no clue about song titles, artists, BPM's, or anything.......B/C I DONT GIVE A SHIT bout the latest tracks, and whos got what song.................................ITS ALL ABOUT JUST HAVING FUN

rod sux, especially when he dropped purple rain over old mcdonald

mysti.. 11:55.. still in. may not last much longer. so weak

good seein everyone last night, especially witnessing stacked and bigtime split a bowl or pure butter. fattest kids ever.

rod.. 40 of O' E was priceless.

bradley n the wrinkled shirt

davey and jimmy jim.. always a pleasure

stardo.. great speech. also, thx for the laugh in disco. i'd pay cash to have a pic of when i first saw u in there.

d$$$... CWAZY!!! straight jacket has officially been ordered, not sure who to give it to just yet though :confused:

and everyone else, hi. btw.. i wore a purple tie. great.

Originally posted by roddigga

oh and anthony..............your wrong, rod is not a DJ, IM ONE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

jk bro, but thanks alot, i really appreciate it..........the reason its so hard for digga to decide which route to take, weather i want to take dj'ing seriously or continue to just play music in my bedroom, is b/c i never want my weekends to turn into business...............

i enjoy going out, and hangin out w/ everybody.............and if that means digga having to pretend to be a DJ for a night just to get my friends out, SO BE IT!!!!!!!!!!!, THATS ALL THAT MATTERS TO DIGGA............that everybody is having a good time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont listen to mysty..............ROD DONT KNOW SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!, ask around, about how much i have no clue about music.........ill be the 1st to tell you i have no clue about song titles, artists, BPM's, or anything.......B/C I DONT GIVE A SHIT bout the latest tracks, and whos got what song.................................ITS ALL ABOUT JUST HAVING FUN

The best dj's are the ones that do it becuase they love to make the crowd feel how they like to feel when there in a good crowd.

i guess your right.............the only reason i do it is for the crowd, and especially my friends!!!!!!!!!!!, its a pretty good feelin when you see the crowds reaction to certain songs.....................digga just wants to work on his skillz and perfect this whole spinning thing..............once that happens, IT MAY BE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THNX AGAIN................rod needs people like you to help me understand that maybe i do have potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess your right.............the only reason i do it is for the crowd, and especially my friends!!!!!!!!!!!, its a pretty good feelin when you see the crowds reaction to certain songs.....................digga just wants to work on his skillz and perfect this whole spinning thing..............once that happens, IT MAY BE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THNX AGAIN................rod needs people like you to help me understand that maybe i do have potential!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could just threaten everyone to dance and if they dont youll kick there ass lol

LOL..................btw...............SOLID TEXTURES!!!!!!!!!!, that was the song i played and JOE cut off right when the song got HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played it for my sister deeelite, she wasnt to happy that joe cut it short and played "that song"....................see i know some song titles, im me and ill TRY to send it to you, im kinda computer retarted so you gotta bare with me............................roddigga13

LOL..................btw...............SOLID TEXTURES!!!!!!!!!!, that was the song i played and JOE cut off right when the song got HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i played it for my sister deeelite, she wasnt to happy that joe cut it short and played "that song"....................see i know some song titles, im me and ill TRY to send it to you, im kinda computer retarted so you gotta bare with me............................roddigga13

this song is hot your sister has some good tase.

DOnt worry i wont send it out. Im going to lock it up and throw away the key LOL

nah im going to host it and spam it to everyone on the planet :laugh:

SO NON INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE INDUSTRY, THE PEOPLE ARE TAKING OVER....................................

rod is going to start puttin the names of my friends on flyers, fuck it, special guest DONDEIZEL26 is what i want on the next DEKO flyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and i list of all the headz im rolling with..............we are the ones that matter, NOT THE DJ, NOT THE PROMOTERS, NOT THE BARTENDERS................WE ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE THE FUCKING PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

binoy, right that down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk, rod is very hyper this morning and im about to take out some angry agression out on a silly back work out that would leave half this board paralyzed for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacked...............digga and nick just put mr giorgio through and intense back workout!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love seeing joe gio yell, "OK NO MORE" while his face turned blue during our trap workout!!!!

he may be a better dj and get his shits and giggles pullin my head phones off the booth while im trying to match a fuckin beat, but come gym time DIGGA WILL MAKE HIM PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stacked...............digga and nick just put mr giorgio through and intense back workout!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love seeing joe gio yell, "OK NO MORE" while his face turned blue during our trap workout!!!!

he may be a better dj and get his shits and giggles pullin my bead phones off the booth while im trying to match a fuckin beat, but come gym time DIGGA WILL MAKE HIM PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was he wearing his Wonder shirt? hahaha...Sorry Joe i couldn;t resist!

Also...I just took a scoop...and feeling good...Nothing Like Sunday scoops...kind of reminds me of Surf Club Sundays....hahaha!

Originally posted by jy04

rod, i had a great time at abyss, thnx for everything!! i have to say you and joe are two sexy dj's together...lol..sorry i couldnt say hello i was with kyle, but im sure you and i will meet up soon ;)

JY...seriosuly...you need to back off with trying to kiss me when my girly is there....NExt time...I will stab you

you know what, fuck you!! that wasnt what happened asshole!! and you know my bf reads this, i was actually trying to be nice to rod and you start this shit? FU dickhead..this is why i dont post on this stupid messege board