Clubplanet Nightlife Community

X-Mas Party @ Abyss......Review

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO I GUESS YOU DIDNT FEEL ME SPIT ON YOUR HEAD???????????

UGLY BITCH..........................

stacked, remember when we told her we were both gonna hook up with her and we told her to meet us on the beach over the summer?????????? and we left her there and she fell asleep on the beach till the morning......................bwaaaaaaa ha ha ha, gullible slob

please stop chris seriously!! i just wanted to say that he did a good job, there is no reason for you to bring up how i felt about you too!! i only came to abyss to just see you rod and dave ok, no more talk about the past please..

thnx

and tell dave that his gf is really cute, and that my sister misses him.. and that im happy for him too, it was good to see you guys and please stop this nonsense

Originally posted by jy04

please stop chris seriously!! i just wanted to say that he did a good job, there is no reason for you to bring up how i felt about you too!! i only came to abyss to just see you rod and dave ok, no more talk about the past please..

thnx

and tell dave that his gf is really cute, and that my sister misses him.. and that im happy for him too, it was good to see you guys and please stop this nonsense

Fine...but just admit...you want to fuck The Stacked.

show her, what is she going to do, nothing ever happened!! ill just tell her how you and your asshole friend left me on the beach b/c you 2 said you wanted to hook up with me!! im done here "chris" tell her i said hi, and tell asshole to go fuck himself, yes rod you are asshole

show her, what is she going to do, nothing ever happened!! ill just tell her how you and your asshole friend left me on the beach b/c you 2 said you wanted to hook up with me!! im done here "chris" tell her i said hi, and tell asshole to go fuck himself, yes rod you are asshole

She knows that story and thinks your a slut monkey as well! BWahahahaahahaha

jy just admit you miss the tongue lashing i used to give you when kyle turned his back, you loved it!!!!!!, remember when i used to grab your cupcakes and call you frosty????????..................remember the huricane????????? you miss the MILKSHAKE, admit it!!!!!!!!!!

btw stacked, a bit off topic..............BUT, wait till digga shows you a VERY SKETCHY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this one was the clincher....................................TOO FUCKIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!, HOWL AT ME 9:00 AM.............we must map out morning memo, its time we do a clean sweep before 2004!!!!!!!!, rid the sketchy people and keep a clean group going into 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:.........drama~!

Rod - why did you remind me of SOMEBODY cutting off Solid Texture (my fav part AT THAT) For FRIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGIN AMUKA!?@? I dont think I'll ever recover from that. Shit, I dont even think I'll be able to listen to that song the same way.

Friggin Amuka.

oh and JY04 is a dirty crackwhore!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

You were no fun Friday! You Lush LOL

Lmao :laugh: :laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry~but I had drank numerous glasses of wine before even arriving to Abyss! Then the minute we got there, Ms. Giorgio and I did three YES THREE soco and lime shots!

:drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by deeelite1

just flashbacked to that chick u pointed out to me on that platform

she was HOT!!!

i wanted to run to the store n get some celery and chips for all that cheese she had back there. and loved how that tool kept shinin the light right on it. smiliechicken.gif