Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who here is so amped for wmc

Originally posted by mikeynine999

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup Mike,

Sorry I didnt get a chance to go to FLOW. I was already in the city and me Jerry and my boy were om our way, but Soki from VUE said to go to DEEP to check it out. Plus Jerry friends were there too. Im at work now homeboy paying for it. How was it??

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Sup Mike,

Sorry I didnt get a chance to go to FLOW. I was already in the city and me Jerry and my boy were om our way, but Soki from VUE said to go to DEEP to check it out. Plus Jerry friends were there too. Im at work now homeboy paying for it. How was it??

Victor Soto

NP HOW WAS DEEP FLOW WAS OUT OF CONTROL

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Sunday- Wednesday

Clevender bar every day!

Sun Nikki Beach/Pearl then Opium

Mon Tantra then Crobar & Bed

Tuesday (not sure yet)

Wednesday sober up on plane

Figure to spend $100 in cover charges every nite your there

Tantra? There are better restaurants than that...If you haver never eaten there...then try it...but as for the food...Highly Creative with no taste....I would suggest Sushi Samba...Nice outdoor seating...some of the most unique sushi rolls I have ever eaten...just my 2cc's

Originally posted by njstacked2

Tantra? There are better restaurants than that...If you haver never eaten there...then try it...but as for the food...Highly Creative with no taste....I would suggest Sushi Samba...Nice outdoor seating...some of the most unique sushi rolls I have ever eaten...just my 2cc's

Your right about the food, but when they bring over Hot women to dance at your table while your eating, it's a different story!

hot women wearing fur coats only.....

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE!