Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Failed One Class

Originally posted by ivehadit

by the looks of it, i'm GUESSING remedial english.

i h i

WTF every time I post either a subject or just vent out or even ask a questions it results in a fucking English course, now why is that hmmm maybe cause I don’t feel like using spell check every time I post something, or maybe it’s because I just typed really fast, along with angry feelings towards my school subject, hmm we will never know, but this is how people are in this world, they find your weakness and they use it against you lol which is very funny but it’s ok don’t worry I got my masters in English, so relax there buddy

I FAILED A CLASS WHEN I WAS A FRESHMAN THANKS TO NO ONE I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD CHALLENGE GRADES. TOOK THE SAME CLASS NEXT SEMESTER, DIFF TEACHER HANDED IN ALL THE SAME WORK GOT A B?

BUT IM SWEATING, WAITING FOR THIS BUSINESS LAW GRADE NEEDED A 64 ON THE FINAL TO PASS BUT THATS HIGHER THAN ANY GRADE I GOT ALL YEAR IN THE CLASS. SHIT IS HARD

Did you try talking to the professor? When I was in college I found that most professors would be willing to change a failing grade to at least a D if you made an effort and showed up in class and demonstrated to them that you were willing to do some extra assignments to merit the grade change during your break... Obviously this usually isn't going to work for a math/science course or in a master/phd level course but its always worth a shot... ...Another thing some prfessors used to do so that the grade wouldn't effect my gpa... would be to change the grade to WU... don't know what school you go to ... but when I was in school a WU = unoffical withdrawal.... means you didnt withdraw from the course in time to recieve a "w" grade which wouldn't effect your GPA... at my school if you had less than 2 WU the course didnt count towards your GPA.... at this point you have nothihng to lose...

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Did you try talking to the professor? When I was in college I found that most professors would be willing to change a failing grade to at least a D if you made an effort and showed up in class and demonstrated to them that you were willing to do some extra assignments to merit the grade change during your break... Obviously this usually isn't going to work for a math/science course or in a master/phd level course but its always worth a shot... ...Another thing some prfessors used to do so that the grade wouldn't effect my gpa... would be to change the grade to WU... don't know what school you go to ... but when I was in school a WU = unoffical withdrawal.... means you didnt withdraw from the course in time to recieve a "w" grade which wouldn't effect your GPA... at my school if you had less than 2 WU the course didnt count towards your GPA.... at this point you have nothihng to lose...

lol do you know how fucking horrible a WU is? it worse than a W

Originally posted by mala

The lowest grade I ever got was a B+. Everything else has been an A. I cried when I got that B+ and I went to the professor to challenge it. He told me that a B+ is good grade, and that I should relax. Fuck him.

hes right relax MO FO u fuck up the curve

Originally posted by glowball

ok don’t worry I got my masters in English, so relax there buddy

masters in english? you MUST be shitting me because every time i look at your posts, it looks like someone had alphabet soup, vomited, and then reprinted what they saw in the toilet under the name 'glowball'.

disgusted with the american education system,

I H I

So.... do you work hard at being an asshole ... or does it come naturally???

do you work at trying to perpetuate a cool cokehead image? or is it just true to ya nature?...

o wait look at you name... look at your avtar... look at your sig

:rolleyes:

k...

Originally posted by bbbooom

hes right relax MO FO u fuck up the curve

lol

Originally posted by bbbooom

do you work at trying to perpetuate a cool cokehead image? or is it just true to ya nature?...

o wait look at you name... look at your avtar... look at your sig

:rolleyes:

rofl

3. No matter who you are you gotta love the curve.

4. I feel your pain glowball. I came close once when I was a freshmen a year or to back. Well actually I did, but I talked two the professor and we worked something out. Only god knows why I haven't failed anything since being the procrastinator I am. So moral of the story try talking to the professor, perhaps you can work something out. In the end you have nothing to lose anyway....

Its still better than an F

Not necessarily.. at my school they allow you to retake up to 2 failed classes and the grade you get after taking it again can replace the F. Or something along those lines.. thank God I've never had to deal with that.