Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>Misstress Barbara & Kevin Saunderson were AWESOME....

last night @ Avalon!!!

Kevin was on First....he was playing some of most funky crazy detroit techno beats ever!!!!! GREAT STUFF!!!!!! His Mixes WERE totally on!!! He made everyone on the dancefloor get down real hard!

...then MISSTRESS CAME ON and.......OMG she FREAKIN ROCKED!!!!!

the tracks she played where BANGIN' Hard!!!!Ecxcellent track selection.... She had EVERYONE dancing the ENTIRE time she was on! I know I couldnt stop...hehehhe....and my cheeks hurt me from smiling so much!!! hahahaha

and for the first time Avalon had a realllllly good Vibe....Usually the crowd totally sux there and the vibe is non-existant...But i have to say, It was really great last night.....

everyone was dancing, feeling the music, smiling, and having a blast!

Once again...Tronic Treatment has thrown a GREAT PARTY!!!! :)

And dont forget.....Monday @ Sullivan room Misstress Barbara will be there ripping it up again!!! :eek::D

Originally posted by maximman

mabe I'll go check her out tonight. I was bummed that I missed her over the weekend.

Anyone else going?

i'll be there tonight, say sup i'll have dark blue hair and ufo pants on ;op most likely loittering around glowgirl and dancin in front of the booth in my drunken glory OPEN BAR 10-11PM WOOOO.