Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters DREAMCATCHER has a

Originally posted by djgrod

Think maybe he's trying to pull people away from SF? :idea: Think maybe he's trying to make some $ :idea:

Think maybe Jonathan always drew a mixed crowd :idea:

Think Jonathan doesn't close his parties to anything other then gay men???? :idea:

What I like about JP he drew a mixed crowd,and when at SF the later it got more gays showed up.The energy was always positive.

I'm sad that he is no longer there.

Originally posted by sfqueen

What I like about JP he drew a mixed crowd,and when at SF the later it got more gays showed up.The energy was always positive.

I'm sad that he is no longer there.

Very true..... I was talking to a gay couple @ The Halloween party and they were asking me about the music as they had just got there. It's sad that Jp isn't there anymore, those times @ SF were great. I can't say that I'm not smiling inside that JR seems to be struggling @ SF now, casuse the way that it all went down was bullshit. You reap what you sow and all that. RG and JV seem to be now. And as for Jonathan, I think he's gonna be juuuust fine!

Very true..... I was talking to a gay couple @ The Halloween party and they were asking me about the music as they had just got there. It's sad that Jp isn't there anymore, those times @ SF were great. I can't say that I'm not smiling inside that JR seems to be struggling @ SF now, casuse the way that it all went down was bullshit. You reap what you sow and all that. RG and JV seem to be now. And as for Jonathan, I think he's gonna be juuuust fine!

So true.JP can hold his own.I don't think the new SF party will work at all.I love Junior and JP.

Guest shortyrockrox

Maybe:idea:

Or maybe he knows that gays make up a large % of the club crowd:idea:

Does it really matter anyway:idea:

I just wanted to get in on the :idea:

*Hi Gerard!!!!!:) *