Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The MOST MASSIVE TRACK OF THE YEAR!! WOW!

Guest saleen351

Even though I have not posted here in god knows how long, Nick showed me this and I just HAD to comment. I am sure all you mutts posted all year on this team in your spanglish you all speak, pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. So whats the excuse, Rickys Hair, or gonna go to the scapegoat of your Coach. See ya next year you piss poor pieces of shit.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

yeah .. you guys really have alot to brag about.. :laugh:

HOW SAD A TRANCE DJ WHO ROOTS FOR THE FISH....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

hey ,

do me a favor ... Next season make all your predictions early in the morning... That way i just go with the opposite..:D

LETHAL INDUSTRY RULESSSSSSSSSS

:rock:

Originally posted by mikeydny

Even though I have not posted here in god knows how long, Nick showed me this and I just HAD to comment. I am sure all you mutts posted all year on this team in your spanglish you all speak, pretty fucking pathetic if you ask me. So whats the excuse, Rickys Hair, or gonna go to the scapegoat of your Coach. See ya next year you piss poor pieces of shit.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

como estan your pussy ass jets? Try that for spanglish ! !:finger:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

guys...let the poor NYers have this one...i mean, their beloved Yankees lost to team with no talent, low attendance and were on the brink of being contracted (the last part was according to Saleen):laugh:

tell your boy Moss to get a hair cut. He looks like a criminal. Oh thats right, he is a criminal...

oh and the jets will get T.O for next year...

Originally posted by mikeydny

What a way to state your point. I take it you dislike Latin's.

Very manly of you. I find your comment to be more pathetic than your team.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by obby

What a way to state your point. I take it you dislike Latin's.

Very manly of you. I find your comment to be more pathetic than your team.

I bet he tried to hook up with a latin girl and was put down like the loser he probably is. :rolleyes: