Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Re: Skribbles

Honestly...Skribble is fucking great...Cancun 2001....La Boom and Liquid...fucking sick....People would rather hear the same beat for an hour...all fuckedup.com from some Gay European DJ? OMG! I just don't get it? People talk about being to commercial...blah blah blah...that is a joke...Who cares if Skribble was on MTV? So was Biggie...probably one of the greatest rappers ever....so....who cares if he is commercial or not?

Personally I like to hear Skribble drop some Biggie into his beats...Fucking sick! But I like Hip Hop as well....so I guess I am just the typical juicehead...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Personally I like to hear Skribble drop some Biggie into his beats...Fucking sick! But I like Hip Hop as well....so I guess I am just the typical juicehead...

THANKS FOR DEFINING A TYPICAL JUICEHEAD...THAT'S VERY ENLIGHTENING

AND HERE I AM THINKING THAT A TYPICAL JUICEHEAD HAS...ROID RAGES, ACNE PRONED SKIN, SMALL BALLS, EXCESS FACIAL HAIR....HOW STUUUUPIDDD OF ME :doh:

OH AND SKRIBBLETS SUCKS!!!

Originally posted by ch0sen0ne

AND HERE I AM THINKING THAT A TYPICAL JUICEHEAD HAS...ROID RAGES, ACNE PRONED SKIN, SMALL BALLS, EXCESS FACIAL HAIR....HOW STUUUUPIDDD OF ME :doh:

Explain to me why he sucks ...then explain to me why you will be in the lowest tax bracket your whole life...then finish up with why you bang ugly girls...

I am dying to see your picture.

If you have balls , like you talk as you do, Post it.

Skribble is one of the best DJs in the world...dance music heads hate on him 'cause he plays hip-hop too. But in reality there is no other DJ in the world that can be successful at both dance and hip-hop like he has been. He can do tricks and scratches in hip-hop with the best of them, and still has dance music knowledge. Can Funk Flex do dance??? Nope...Can Tiesto do hip-hop??? Nope..

If this guy knows Kosta...I will find him.

only over the internet. Srry

I must say chosenone...I am not pleased with this attack on mr. stacked.

He is a good friend and supporter not to mention a reason why surf club sundays and mangladesh sessions on the beach where so much fun....Please refrain from fruther comments or I will have no choice but to go against you.

I am an Honorary Iron brother and must stick with ma peeps!!

If this guy knows Kosta...I will find him.

Nah he just follows kostas posts around like a puppy, I don’t think anyone really knows him..

Really post your pic bro. Prove that you really are as bad as you talk. In my experience people that are good at talking shit over the web, ( which you are) developed that skill because in real life they can be stomped into the ground.

Originally posted by notallthere444

Nah he just follows kostas posts around like a puppy, I don’t think anyone really knows him..

Really post your pic bro. Prove that you really are as bad as you talk. In my experience people that are good at talking shit over the web, ( which you are) developed that skill because in real life they can be stomped into the ground.

Anthony too funny!

Kosta...Yeah...i miss the old Surf Club...Did you get a house yet?

Anthony too funny!

Kosta...Yeah...i miss the old Surf Club...Did you get a house yet?

Not yet...You know how much those condos go for connected to surf???

Pretty up there...Im looking...Lemme know if you hear of anything....Think I may need new roomies tho..my housemates last year werent too impressed with my performance I dont think!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Not yet...You know how much those condos go for connected to surf???

Pretty up there...Im looking...Lemme know if you hear of anything....Think I may need new roomies tho..my housemates last year werent too impressed with my performance I dont think!!!

hahahaha! Yeah...we basically do not give a shit in the summer...Our place was a mess....We rented it from this chick's parents who go to my gym....she told me her pops found syringes, jars, bags and residue all over the place...no beer cans or bottle though! hahahahaha! I hope they did not take a sip of that Polan Springs bottle in the fridge....whooops!

hahahaha! Yeah...we basically do not give a shit in the summer...Our place was a mess....We rented it from this chick's parents who go to my gym....she told me her pops found syringes, jars, bags and residue all over the place...no beer cans or bottle though! hahahahaha! I hope they did not take a sip of that Polan Springs bottle in the fridge....whooops!

HAhahahaa

Yeah I am actively looking for roomates that can put up with aafterhourss and uh other stuff. ya know. Kinda had people rollin in the house at all hours of the day and night....The best was Rod and Dave coming by Sunday morn/afternoons and we were still going from last night and I put the Funeral On!!!!

He almost threw DonSlinky in the water in the back!!

ahhh Memories of Summer.

Nothing beats the beach sessions.

Originally posted by notallthere444

FOLLOW KOSTAP AROUND...NOW THAT'S FAWKIN HILARIOUS...TRY AGAIN CHUMP!!!

I WILL POST MY PICTURE WHEN I SEE FIT...WE DON'T WANT YOU JERKING OFF TO MY PICTURE NOW DO WE...FYI I HAVE POSTED MY PIC HERE IN THE PAST...SO GO FETCH FOR IT SPOT.

YOUR "AMATEURISH" ATTEMPT TO PSYCHO ANALYZE ME IS JUST PLAIN FUTILE & INNEFECTIVE...SO GO AWAY AND WORRY ABOUT MEETING CP'ERS SO YOU CAN BEG THEM TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.

Originally posted by kostaP

I must say chosenone...I am not pleased with this attack on mr. stacked.

He is a good friend and supporter not to mention a reason why surf club sundays and mangladesh sessions on the beach where so much fun....Please refrain from fruther comments or I will have no choice but to go against you.

I am an Honorary Iron brother and must stick with ma peeps!!

YOU'RE RECOMMENDATION IS DULY NOTED...I WILL TRY TO REFRAIN FROM MY CRITICISM AGAINST THE SO-CALLED IRON SQUAD...

AS ONE OF THE IRON PRINCESS IS AN ALLIANCE OF MINE

FOLLOW KOSTAP AROUND...NOW THAT'S FAWKIN HILARIOUS...TRY AGAIN CHUMP!!!

I WILL POST MY PICTURE WHEN I SEE FIT...WE DON'T WANT YOU JERKING OFF TO MY PICTURE NOW DO WE...FYI I HAVE POSTED MY PIC HERE IN THE PAST...SO GO FETCH FOR IT SPOT.

YOUR "AMATEURISH" ATTEMPT TO PSYCHO ANALYZE ME IS JUST PLAIN FUTILE & INNEFECTIVE...SO GO AWAY AND WORRY ABOUT MEETING CP'ERS SO YOU CAN BEG THEM TO BE YOUR FRIENDS.

exactly my point, You wont post your picture. "When I see fit" give me a fucken break. You wont post it because you’re a fucken geek. Even your screen name “Chosen One†Reflects a lack of confidence, your trying to convey the point that you have some by proclaiming that your great in your name. Every single girl ive ever met never had a name like “Sexxygirl69†was usually a pig. Get my point. But prove me wrong and post it. You talk allot of shit butCha don’t back it uppppp hahahahha

I am not trying to analyze you. I am stating facts that we all see. You are just making things up " Begging cp members to be your friends" Is that the only way you can argue by just spewing out made up stuff?

Love how peopel hate on Scribbles..LOL Honestly He is a great DJ and when hes given the opportunity to rock out and play joints he does. I heard he destroyed Cheetah last night with Jason. And thats a House Music Driven Party. No Commercial bullshit at all.

Ill listen to the people that go there and tell me their opinions about him WAYYY before i take someones opinion that never even goes to hear him at a place he can rock out and get crazy.

Just My Opinion.