Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ashcroft has your Financial Records

djxeno

Another point Id like to make.

Given that most people on this forum like to live in "hypothetical worlds"... how about this point to ponder.

What if... this oh so nazi like ammendment breaking bah ha blah, mentality that Ashcroft has... was pre-9-11?

Hmmm ya think.. maybe...

just maybe.. bunch of red flags would of popped up...

Do you know how much money was exchanged between the terrorists and family members and the hijackers?

Copy and paste some shit on those facts.. if you would..

another valid point to make is basic.

Majority of events, people, places and things have a relatively uniform mannar of occuring. To ellaborate, it is common for terrorist group leaders, supporters, funders etc.. to pay off the suicidal person's family.

Now.. if MR. Bad terrorist man, is giving moneys to all the bad people.. Ashcroft may have smelled a rat....

BUT>.. this is all hypothetical... and..

I live in the real world, so I shant waste time as much as others...

Oh yes.. grande p.s.

I wont play your bashing name-calling, provoking game becuase Im much better then that. BUt.. do me a favor and do not say that I DO NOT deserve liberty NOR security.

You have no clue. About moi to make such a decision...

Id appreciate it.. and have a nice day:)

i will have to concur.

i have nothing to hide why not.

its not like they are gonna sit around one night and look up normalnoises bank account (there is nothing there anyway!)

they are gonna use it to gather intellegence i have done nothing wrong so i really dont care

how could you possibly care if you do nothing wrong i dont understand that explain that to me???

and dont give me some liberty, aclu bullshit whats the realk reason what are you hidding???