Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saying things you dont mean just to get...

marcomaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

:laugh:

Every guy has used that "Dont have a GF" line.

I for one NEVER used the "heartbroken" line ever. WOW.

then u throw in some line about how she was hot, but a bitch and u want a girl who is nice, etc....and how the girl about to suck your cock is sooooo nice and soooo perfect........and that u feel so lucky to have met her

Originally posted by joeg

doesn't everyone??

i'd never get laid if i actually said what was on my mind... :laugh:

Yes....I guess your right.

I mean situations are different with every partner.

Obviously if you have true deep emotional feelings for the woman, then you can be honest.

Its the one nighters and partners that you just meet and have no interest in that person but to get laid.

I presently really care really deeply for someone, so its GREAT to actually say what you feel. But it made me laugh when i thought about past relationships/Hit&Runs when things were just said just to be able to get in the pants:laugh:

Has anyone on here told someone that they LOVED them just to get in the pants????

Well i should say have any DUDES on here said that. I cant see any woman telling a guy that they loved them just so they would fuck them.:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NO WAY!!! Has that actually worked for anyone?? [/quote

haha yeh for me:laugh: ...i was out in the city last year and i guess i kinda look like him so all the bouncers and everybody thought i was...so they were hooking us up all night...it was sick..so i decided to roll with it...dude i was signing autographs and shit ...it was fucking histerical...

on a more interesting, philosophical tangent...

what is "lying" after all?

not telling the truth? not telling the whole truth?

i can only tell true things to a woman and still present a different character than i really am... have i lied then? think about it... i haven´t "lied" then, i only told the truth. you lie by omission. everyone does.

just by not telling everything to another person *every little thing* about you (which is impossible since it would take hundrets of hours of only talking until you´d get a SMALL grip on the other person, that´s all without touching the uncouncious stuff) and your view on the world you basically "lie".

agree/disagree?

Originally posted by tastey

on a more interesting, philosophical tangent...

what is "lying" after all?

not telling the truth? not telling the whole truth?

i can only tell true things to a woman and still present a different character than i really am... have i lied then? think about it... i haven´t "lied" then, i only told the truth. you lie by omission. everyone does.

just by not telling everything to another person *every little thing* about you (which is impossible since it would take hundrets of hours of only talking until you´d get a SMALL grip on the other person, that´s all without touching the uncouncious stuff) and your view on the world you basically "lie".

agree/disagree?

im not smart enough to handle this....i just want to get laid

more on the topic, which even podes (!) might want to read! i wrote on this before, another thing about women and "saying things just to get laid"...

women don't want the truth! how often has a woman fallen in love for purely logical reasons? sure, she'll want to get married for purely logical and material reasons, but fall in love? ... the kind of love which makes her ignore the world around her and helplessly think about one particular guy and want to do anything she can for him?

women want FANTASY... they have an idea in their head about the perfect guy... (read: the guy they will give it up for). and once they have the FEELING of being with this guy... like a moth to the flame, a primitive program kicks in and they fall in love.

once you give a woman the fantasy... it's ALL OVER!

a woman doesn't want to know the truth about you. the truth is not fun... and for a woman it is usually boring and mundane... hence the need for fantasy. she won't want to fuck over the "truth"... it just sounds bad. no spirit, no passion... NOTHING. it's empty.

this is why men lie to women (and women lie to us)... to create the fantasy that she wants to experience. women are emotion junkies. in reality, they don't care about us, or about how many women we've fucked, or if we cheat on them, or any of these "logistics".

when it comes to romance, women want to put the world on-hold and involve themselves into an alternate reality. this is no different to us men who want to forget reality for a while and watch a movie.

in fact I'll use that analogy for a bit:

women don't like it when they are confronted with reality (a guy cheating, occasionally treating her like crap, etc.)... just like we don't like someone talking during a movie, or someone blocking our view of the football.

also... in the back of our minds we KNOW that what we are watching is fiction, but we don't care that it's not real, or that what we are looking at is just an image on a piece of glass. we're too involved in the image on the screen.

so too are women when in comes to men. they aren't interested in who the guy really is. THEY DON'T CARE about the guy AT ALL... they're only interested in what they can see on the surface, on the screen, and how that makes them feel.

women want fantasies, and by default, fantasies are lies. so are stories... some of them are fiction and aren't true either, but they are enjoyable.

so the lesson here is, is to take women on their fantasy ride. they don't care how you do it, and whether you lie or not. at the end of the day, women want to feel those emotions, and they want someone to bring it out in them.

why? because it's FUN.

LAID!!!

DO any of you people tell your partner whatever they want to hear in order to get some?? :laugh: :laugh:

Like..."I LOVE YOU," when you really dont!

Let me hear some of your stories.

my friend told me how much she can get her husband to do by giving him sexual favors. i decided to try it & it definitey works.

sign for men: will work for sex!