Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wut Happened To Manny The Greek?

i heard he was removed from abyss wednesday and sent across the street to deko for thursdays? if this is tru who's takin over abyss wednesdays? please tell me its not gonna be a hip hop party like fri and sat friggin are. keep wednesdays alive, its pretty much the only place worth goin to in central jersey during the winter

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well thats good. i dont wanna see abyss wednesdays die out. how has it been there recently anyway? been busy?

It got pretty busy....There were tons of girls...At 26 though I was a bit old...but hey its legal!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xtcgspot

well thats good. i dont wanna see abyss wednesdays die out. how has it been there recently anyway? been busy?

Manny is still the Resident on Wed nights. Wed nights now that school is off are going to be slammed!

Come check it out.

Originally posted by kostaP

It got pretty busy....There were tons of girls...At 26 though I was a bit old...but hey its legal!!!!!!!!

exactly kosta feel the same way im 25 and everytime i go there im like dam hotties everywhere u ask there age there only 18 - 19 so bad but hey its legallllllllllllllllll lol:laugh:

Originally posted by voodoolounge

I heard Manny and Kosta are giving up the club biz and opening a diner

Manny is replacing Gus at the Lyndhurst Diner.

He's gonna be the new Night Manager!!!!!!!

hahahahaa.

Hello SHweetheart how arrrre you today Shweetheart. lol

Originally posted by mikeynine999

exactly kosta feel the same way im 25 and everytime i go there im like dam hotties everywhere u ask there age there only 18 - 19 so bad but hey its legallllllllllllllllll lol:laugh:

The chicks are fucking hott though, I dont care what anyone says.

i know some are smoking hot man i wish sometimes i was that age again it is so weird when iw as that age they didnt look like that

I hear ya on that.

Bro when I was in HS chicks look nothing like what they do now.

exactly now all these girls show everything when they go out i love it

I seen my little sisters friends at a bar one night (my sis is 17 her friends are 17 18) and Im like hey...walk away and then Im like what the fuck are you doing here.....as I say this her other friend walks up to me with shots and she's like Let's go....Needless to say the alcoholic in me took over and I down 6 or 7 shots....but still they shouldnt be in there. :laugh:

all i got to say is manny has been killing deko thurs the last few weeks he has been pulling out jams like crazy

Manny Gets To do his thing on Thursday nights, Gets to play newer/better tracks cause the crowd is ok with it. On wed nights hes gotta play a little on the commercial side because of the uneducated crowd.

Glad to see Hes been doing his thing on Thursdays though, And im sure hell do his thing tonight too.

Originally posted by binoys

Manny Gets To do his thing on Thursday nights, Gets to play newer/better tracks cause the crowd is ok with it. On wed nights hes gotta play a little on the commercial side because of the uneducated crowd.

Glad to see Hes been doing his thing on Thursdays though, And im sure hell do his thing tonight too.

yeah he has been rocking out binoy