Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much time

harvardvark

This brings up another point then. There are those people that post just to bullsh*t at work and then there are others who devote so much time into this to develop friends and relationships, etc. Where does everyone fit there? When you tink about it, there are thousands of registered users. Yet you only see a handful actually post topics. Do the others just use the PM box as you put it? What do you do with PM's that you cant just do in email?:confused:

A PM is like a board email. If you see somebody post something that you want to respond to privately (i.e. I can't believe how much of an asshole that kid is), then you click on the PM feature in their post. It's quick, easy, and you don't have to go to your email and look the person up in your contact list.

I spend a big chunk of my work day on messageboards, but that's because I have a lot of downtime at work. If there's nothing of interest on tv, and I don't have much to do I'll check it at home, but mostly it's just when I'm at work.