Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kosta you make me laugh...........

u try to put me down for djing @ a gogo bar where *i do * make an average $350 a night & you hold open ropes in the cold.

i'm sorry i rather stare @ as & play slyer then work a door & catch a cold.

i dont think making $50,000 a year playing I Turn to You is a bad gig.

i'm laughing @ you everyday when i come home & count my cream.

so please please keep making fun of me because i love it.

Originally posted by godisadj

u try to put me down for djing @ a gogo bar where *i do * make an average $350 a night & you hold open ropes in the cold.

THE REASON YOU COME ON HERE AN REPEATEDLY LIE TO ME, THESE CPERS AND WWORST OF ALL YOURSELF...IS BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING A NOBODY.

YOUDO NOT MAKE $350 A NIGHT.... AND IF YOU DID THAT IS NOT A LOT OF MONEY ANYWAY...BUT YOU DONT. STOP LIEING TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

GO STARE AT ASS YOU CANT GET UNLESS YOU FUCKING OFFER THESE GIRLS COKE AND PLAY SLAYER BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS LAUGH AT YOURSELF WHEN YOU COME HOME AND SAY "I AM A PATHETIC FUCK THAT HAS NO CAREER NO FUTURE IN LIFE AND I AM A WASTE OF SPACE" "I GO ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE TO ASSUME A HIDDEN IDENTITY BECAUSE I AM EMBARASSED OF WHO I REALLY AM."

THERE DONT YOU FEEL BETTER NOW THAT YOU GOT THAT OFF YOUR CHEST???

AS FAR AS CATCHING A COLD WORKING A DOOR YOU ARE SO LAME DUDE.

Originally posted by kostaP

THE REASON YOU COME ON HERE AN REPEATEDLY LIE TO ME, THESE CPERS AND WWORST OF ALL YOURSELF...IS BECAUSE YOU ARE ASHAMED OF BEING A NOBODY.

YOUDO NOT MAKE $350 A NIGHT.... AND IF YOU DID THAT IS NOT A LOT OF MONEY ANYWAY...BUT YOU DONT. STOP LIEING TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE IN DENIAL.

GO STARE AT ASS YOU CANT GET UNLESS YOU FUCKING OFFER THESE GIRLS COKE AND PLAY SLAYER BECAUSE THAT IS ALL YOU ARE GOOD FOR.

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS LAUGH AT YOURSELF WHEN YOU COME HOME AND SAY "I AM A PATHETIC FUCK THAT HAS NO CAREER NO FUTURE IN LIFE AND I AM A WASTE OF SPACE" "I GO ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE TO ASSUME A HIDDEN IDENTITY BECAUSE I AM EMBARASSED OF WHO I REALLY AM."

THERE DONT YOU FEEL BETTER NOW THAT YOU GOT THAT OFF YOUR CHEST???

AS FAR AS CATCHING A COLD WORKING A DOOR YOU ARE SO LAME DUDE.

i think $350 A NIGHT is allot of money.. man i must be a loo zzaa:(

I know many owners of many gogo bars.

I know many managers of many gogo bars.

A LOT JUST GET TIPPED OUT BY THE GIRLS.

The owners dont want to pay for shit so since the girls are making $$$$ They make them pay for Dj and shit.

If they dont get tipped out it comes out of the hose fee which covers security and cd changer man or if you stretch the truth you can call him a DJ.

Originally posted by godisadj

hold up.....all the shit you talk on here all this time and your a DJ at a gogo bar??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by teeman555

hold up.....all the shit you talk on here all this time and your a DJ at a gogo bar??????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats what Im talking about.

BBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAhahahahahahahaha

You guys can laugh all you want... Them guys at lookers and Breathless are making alot more than you think ...... $350 is pretty conservative estimate considered the girls usually tip out $10 each and there's nights when they have 40 girls working... you're also not taking into account all the morons that request songs and throw the DJ a $20 tip...

The guys who work the day shift are an entirely different story .....

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Definitely not your typical GoGo Bar DJ. Boy has skillz IMO

I like Ralph but there's 2 other guys who work at breathless/lookers who are much better.. btw.. alot of the girls at breathless also work at lookers... both places are owned by the same people... Most of the really hot girls from lookers don't work at breathless tho... they make less money there...