Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone check out Erick Morillo afterhours?

as long as they werent chanting JON-A-THAN and pumpin their fists thats all that matters....what time did it go until...glad to hear it went well...maybe next time ill check it out...to be honest i wasnt feeling erick morillo the last 3 times i seen him (and once was in ibiza with deep dish)

The music was good, the crowd bananas, but I had a better time at the Columbus Day afterhours.....only because he played some of my favorites off of his other albums. Other than that, the energy was great and he rocked it until the last person stumbled out probably a little after 4pm.

I actually met him at Discoteque 2 weeks ago........nice guy......would of loved to see him live........but Discoteque at 9 in the morning was a little wierd.......for a second i thought I was at SF looking at all the kitty kat medicine.......oh well......still a good time though......the bartender was a hottie

Originally posted by factorynycchef

........but Discoteque at 9 in the morning was a little wierd.......

haha haven't been to disco, but a girl i work with was shopping in the city on sun morning, (she never heard of the club, she knew of it as some bar she used to go to )

shes like, i was walking by there and this guy came running out, grabbed me and asked me if me milk shake was better than his

hahhahaha

then the bouncer was telling her to "let it go" (if u saw the girl, u know she s unconfrontaional)

thought it was a funny after hours stroy i might share

Originally posted by joecrack13

how was it...crowd wise, music wise, girl wise

you had said before that YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CROWD

WHY YOU ASKED NOW?

so, now you saying now you do care about the crowd

explain

music wise is OFF THE HOOK

morillo is th eman

but now you mentioned crowd? before you DIDN'T CARE but now you do

ask cubano2def idiota