Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hows this Yohimbine?

tommyarmani

I've just started taking some NYC that I bought from the AF Store and stockpiled it before they took it off the market.

NYC = Norephedrine/Yohimbine/Caffeine

Seems to work good for fat burning. I have noticed since begining to take it that I've been waking up with concrete-like morning wood also every day for the past 2 weeks straight, but I don't recall that happening before when I took it, so this might just be coincidental.

I have taken Yohimbe extract in the form of Twin Lab Male Fuel back in the day, seemed to work as the product is suggested to. :D

As far as it being dangerous, I'd say it's probably less of a strain on your system than Ephedrine if used properly, but it does tend to raise BP a tad I believe.

Originally posted by ou812

I've just started taking some NYC that I bought from the AF Store and stockpiled it before they took it off the market.

Seems to work good for fat burning. I have noticed since begining to take it that I've been waking up with concrete-like morning wood also every day for the past 2 weeks straight, but I don't recall that happening before when I took it, so this might just be coincidental.

I have taken Yohimbe extract in the form of Twin Lab Male Fuel back in the day, seemed to work as the product is suggested to. :D

As far as it being dangerous, I'd say it's probably less of a strain on your system than Ephedrine if used properly, but it does tend to raise BP a tad I believe.

thanks for the info! also, have you ever heard of any complications with it when taken by someone on Paxil

Originally posted by ou812

What brand name at AF is the NYC stack?

Thanks

Originally posted by teeman555

What is the brand name at AF is the NYC stack?

Thanks

No brand name. It was bottled and labeled by AF Store. It was just called "NYC". But they've pulled it, it's no longer for sale.

Right now I have about 4 1/2 bottles that I stockpiled, so we'll see how long this lasts. I think that they still sell Yohimbine HCL though. But they had to pull the NYC because I read somewhere that it was possible to synthesize amphetemines from the Norephedrine that was in it, so whether or not people where actually bothering to do that, it had to be pulled.

• 2 weeks later...