Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you haven't listened to.....

lyrik

Originally posted by marcodavalos

I'm listening to this right now. I'm speechless once again. :blank:

I didn't finish it yet, had to cook dinner last night....but the track right around 18-20 minute mark of part 1.....IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!!!!!!!

:bump: Just wanted to bump this set as I now am just finally finishing listening to it.....if you have not done so...DO IT....when of the best sets of the year done in Miami. Mixing is incredible and will leave you awe struck at certain points in the set.

Originally posted by lyrik

:bump: Just wanted to bump this set as I now am just finally finishing listening to it.....if you have not done so...DO IT....when of the best sets of the year done in Miami. Mixing is incredible and will leave you awe struck at certain points in the set.

I know what u mean. :D

Was chillin with MediUm, our VJ who just got back from Brazil. I had burned the two parts of Mazi's set this week and we were listening to it.

Well, guess what. He took them with him. :mad:

Inspirational for the new material he will be working on, that's what he said. Can't wait to have him once again at our next event. Creatively, MediUm is a trip and a half. :cool: