Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be careful what you say.....

I like those kind of news stories. The 2nd one made me laugh a little, but I heard that one all ready.

Here is a funny one I read. I got this out of the Star Ledger a NJ paper.

Man accidentallyshot in head in KKK ritual.

(JOHNSON CITY, Tenn) -------------- A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation cermony came down and struck a participant in the head, criticall injuring him, authorities said.

Gregory Allen Freeman 45, was charged with aggravated assult and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24.

About 10 people, includung two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with a paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol into the air to provide real gunfire, Sheriff Ed Graybeal said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and excited at the bottom of his skull, authorites said.

To me that is a :laugh: story. It is unfortunate that it happened and feel bad for the people involved. But I find it hilarious that it happened. I man what were they thinking, shooting bullets straight up? Where the hell are they going to go.

I have been saving news articles for like 4 years with all stupid news, Now if I ever get it into a photo album

Guest yakkored
Originally posted by housedog

Man accidentallyshot in head in KKK ritual.

(JOHNSON CITY, Tenn) -------------- A bullet fired in the air during a Ku Klux Klan initiation cermony came down and struck a participant in the head, criticall injuring him, authorities said.

Gregory Allen Freeman 45, was charged with aggravated assult and reckless endangerment in the Saturday night incident that wounded Jeffery S. Murr, 24.

About 10 people, includung two children, had gathered for the ceremony. The man blindfolded, tied with a noose to a tree and shot with a paintball guns as Freeman fired a pistol into the air to provide real gunfire, Sheriff Ed Graybeal said.

A bullet struck Murr on the top of the head and excited at the bottom of his skull, authorites said.

To me that is a :laugh: story. It is unfortunate that it happened and feel bad for the people involved. But I find it hilarious that it happened. I man what were they thinking, shooting bullets straight up? Where the hell are they going to go.

It's unfortunate this happened? I say it's just their own stupidity weeding them out of society, I hope the KKK has more events like this, or even better, something on a large scale involving explosives. We might just get lucky and be rid of them all by the end of next year.

What were the 2 kids doing there?? I guess its hard to find a white babysitter..... Morons... Bunch of brainwashed disgruntled double wide trailer park trash ......

How bored are you if you're willing to put on a noose and let a bunch or rednecks spray you with paintball guns while their kids watch and laugh at you?????