Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundGarden Review

When we got there it was pretty slow. The place didnt really pick up until maybe 12 or something (slowly).....Tsettos put down an AMAZING set, I truly enjoyed it.

Blaise and Cynstam-thanks for being the first ones on the dance floor with me (for all of 5 minutes).

Eventually people started dancing, and it turned out to be a better night than I had expected!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

Armenio is Jealous! However Mr. Richie Santana was sick at Deko as well, we all survived 2 hrs of no power(9-11) and managed to just get wasted for them 2 hrs then Richie ripped it! Jill glad u had fun at Soundgarden, one day I will get there! Tsettttttooossssss!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Armenio is Jealous! However Mr. Richie Santana was sick at Deko as well, we all survived 2 hrs of no power(9-11) and managed to just get wasted for them 2 hrs then Richie ripped it! Jill glad u had fun at Soundgarden, one day I will get there! Tsettttttooossssss!

I did a spin, clap, TSETTTTOOOOOSSSS for you!!!

Holy Shit!! I haven't had a nigth like that since the Metro days; mad CP heads all over the place! The place was empty for SG, however, Denny tore that shit up as usual. No 40-year-old-guidos there last night!

Rapture, thanks for dancing with me at the end, I havent heard those songs in ages, I take it Denny was trying to make a point!!

Thanks Denny!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

Holy Shit!! I haven't had a nigth like that since the Metro days; mad CP heads all over the place! The place was empty for SG, however, Denny tore that shit up as usual. No 40-year-old-guidos there last night!

Rapture, thanks for dancing with me at the end, I havent heard those songs in ages, I take it Denny was trying to make a point!!

Thanks Denny!!

Tsetttttttosssss!!! Glad to see there are still some people who actually know music on this board!

Originally posted by xrapturex

Sandman would be upset that he missed pinuit (sp?)!!!!

I stayed till 1:45 and didn't hear PNEW?????

either way, I had one of the best times at SG for the year. Lots of friends there, everyone wasted, I was actually yelling this morning to try to rid my hangover....

Ill give Denny props, really good set, the place wasn't packed so he just dropped sick beats... all the songs went together which is something most DJs in NJ don't pay attention to....

Kosta P and Nootsy win the ass clown awards for the night....lol

Nice to puff and meet Deelite and Bigtime (or stacked?)

sick.........sick....... I feel sick.....

Originally posted by tommytempts

I CAN'T BELIEVE DENNY PLAYED PNEU.....NOW THATS A CLASSIC

"I TURN TO PNEU"

I CANT BELIEVE HE THREW DOWN ONE OF REALM'S SIGNITURE CHOONS AND I DIDNT EVEN GET A PHONE CALL STATING THAT YOU WERE GOING TO SG EITHER.......I CANT BELIEVE YOU PULLED A NAPOLEON ACT SUCH AS THIS................DISTURBING:mad: