Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO i hang out with krusta and noot last night

We went to circa good times some decent girls fun music whatever. So where drinking and talking living it up and krusta goes " Hey Anthony where having a little get together back at my place" So naive me was like ok, We all pile into noots clown mobile and we make a stop at 7-11 and they buy like 9 bottles of baby oil.. I’m like "why?" Krusta was just like .. "my door squeaks" once we get to kostas house he opens the door and I see about 900 dildos hanging from the ceiling a half shaved dog running around clippings of me all over his wall and that’s when noot and kosta lunged at me and started squirting me with oil. I ran out of there fast as I could....

Nah went to joeys circa good time guys

Originally posted by notallthere444

We went to circa good times some decent girls fun music whatever. So where drinking and talking living it up and krusta goes " Hey Anthony where having a little get together back at my place" So naive me was like ok, We all pile into noots clown mobile and we make a stop at 7-11 and they buy like 9 bottles of baby oil.. I’m like "why?" Krusta was just like .. "my door squeaks" once we get to kostas house he opens the door and I see about 900 dildos hanging from the ceiling a half shaved dog running around clippings of me all over his wall and that’s when noot and kosta lunged at me and started squirting me with oil. I ran out of there fast as I could....

Nah went to joeys circa good time guys

Just be happy that you were going to get lubed up first. I didint see you complaining -- By the way How was work Friday??

Originally posted by notallthere444

Sexy as hell kid

See you nye

going to be a scary night.. What time you love birds checking in

I regret to inform you that I will not be in attendence NYE - I am going away. Oh and I bent my steering wheel :confused: