Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Weekend Thread

nyis4meatheads

Sloppiest Weekend of 2003. Mark it.

Tonight - So, I'm sacraficing an early retirement to go to ChunnakahChristmasToddBirthdayTekkenfoldaland tonight. My buddys are going to Mohegan Sun, and I'm positive that if I go I'll win at least enough to buy and sell teamj5 six times over. But nope, still going (against my better judgement) to Pravda tonight where I will possibly be:

a.) Dressed as Santa

b.) Dressed as Todd

c.) Dressed as Chauanakkah Harry

d.) Spilling my Martini on myself, the girl next to me, teamj5 (on purpose), the girl who dances on the podium, Stymeelite69

This is going to be a lot of fun. Flavaterhours will be weak I'm sure.

Tomorrow - haven't really gotten that far yet.

Sunday - the Patriots are playing, right? I'll probably watch that. Maybe help my uncle assemble the 1058 piece toy I got my cousin for Christmas. Not too damn likely though!

-I'll see all of you tonight.

:smoke:

:hat:

damn.... is it weekend ALREADY???

tonight: pre-pravda martini-a-thon at tweak towers.... on to pravda to rip it ghey for a bit.... and give todd his birthday spankings.

saturday: FIND A DAMN TRUCK TO MOVE MY DAMN BED so i no longer have to sleep on the floor.... more ripping at roxy. and i suppose there will be afterhours for several days that will prevent me from sleeping in my new bed anyways.

sunday: continue shopping for a present for the person who has everything.... he SUCKS. :tongue: