Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am no longer Jenni Jugs

jennijugs

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jennijugs

I just want to let everyone know that i now live in a silent hell. I can not act the way that you all know me. I have started hanginging out with a new crew and they know me as silent and unheard. I am no longer the person that you know (loud, speak my my mind, and lots of fun). I just sit at my new boyfreinds and let him tell me what to do. Even though I know he is banging some whore Jen, i have no choice. But we had some fun times and now they are over. Please stop trying to contact me me, it makes my boyfriend mad.

Love Jennijugs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ya see my boyfreind slept with his best freinds girlfreind and said that, thats what good freinds do for each other so they realize that the girl is no good and I bought that story. So now he is banging some dirty hoe and thinks i dont know but, i do and just let it happen because I know im hotter than her.

Your bought that story? :laugh: :laugh:

You let him bang another girl and dont say anything because you are hotter? :laugh: :laugh:

You are outta your mind.

Or you someone else posting under jenny jugs name

I just want to let everyone know that i now live in a silent hell. I can not act the way that you all know me. I have started hanginging out with a new crew and they know me as silent and unheard. I am no longer the person that you know (loud, speak my my mind, and lots of fun). I just sit at my new boyfreinds and let him tell me what to do. Even though I know he is banging some whore Jen, i have no choice. But we had some fun times and now they are over. Please stop trying to contact me me, it makes my boyfriend mad.

Love Jennijugs

Hey Jenni, if you want to get even with your man, contact Nootsy and Kosta P, those freaks love to do Threesomes! Vidotape the whole thing and leave the tape in the VCR for your man to find.

;)

Love Jennijugs

this has got to be some one logged in as her.

I dont uderstand whats so funny. I am serious. You huys havnt seen me have you? Voodoo your place is nothing without me so stop laughing!

Sometimes i go to the Verona Inn on tuesdays and thursdays. If you guys come by you cant talk to me. My boyfreind will start a problem. He already got in the face of a girl I use to be freinds with.

I dont uderstand whats so funny. I am serious. You huys havnt seen me have you? Voodoo your place is nothing without me so stop laughing!

jENNI I dont know you well but this sounds like real bullshit. IF this is your way of venting thats great. But isent the whole point of being with someone becuase they make you happy and feel like a better person!?!?

Sometimes i go to the Verona Inn on tuesdays and thursdays. If you guys come by you cant talk to me. My boyfreind will start a problem. He already got in the face of a girl I use to be freinds with.

I don't even know Jenni and I don't think she has ever been at voodoo!