Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am no longer Jenni Jugs

jennijugs

Originally posted by jennijugs

I dont uderstand whats so funny. I am serious. You huys havnt seen me have you? Voodoo your place is nothing without me so stop laughing!

Sometimes i go to the Verona Inn on tuesdays and thursdays. If you guys come by you cant talk to me. My boyfreind will start a problem. He already got in the face of a girl I use to be freinds with.

yea and for that.....he has one coming to him.....possibly even two....disrespect me or anybody that I care about and you're in trouble....especially a girl....he couldn't find anybody else to talk shit to but a girl.....what a pussy....come get in my face and talk shit to me.......and then I'll show him how to throw a bitch around just like he tried doing with the girl you discuss here.... :mad:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely not jenni... whoever did this is just stupid... i don't see her anymore, but what she decides to do is her choice... i'm sure she is happy w/her bf... leave her alone...

we love jenni...

and danielle... where the hell did that pic come from... had to of been in the beginning of the event... cause we all look pretty normal... lol

Originally posted by doubledeuce

definitely not jenni... whoever did this is just stupid... i don't see her anymore, but what she decides to do is her choice... i'm sure she is happy w/her bf... leave her alone...

we love jenni...

and danielle... where the hell did that pic come from... had to of been in the beginning of the event... cause we all look pretty normal... lol

It was as soon as we walked in the place.

I have a shitload of pics from that day. i"ll look thru and email them if you like.

:D

Originally posted by jennijugs

I dont uderstand whats so funny. I am serious. You huys havnt seen me have you? Voodoo your place is nothing without me so stop laughing!

Sometimes i go to the Verona Inn on tuesdays and thursdays. If you guys come by you cant talk to me. My boyfreind will start a problem. He already got in the face of a girl I use to be freinds with.

I know this story is true

Originally posted by doubledeuce

maybe it is... but do you think jenni would be writing about it...

i didnt say she was the one writting all this, I am just saying its true.....

also Jenni has done alot of weird stuff as a cry for help & there is no way she is happy in that relationship

I doubt its her though.........I haven't seen her online since June