Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heee Fucking Hawwwwww

DONKEYBITCH!! GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU HAVE MADE IT BACK FROM IRAQ AS WELL, IT WAS A TOUGH WAR TO FIGHT W/ OUR BEAR HANDS!! YES OUR BEAR HAND, BEARS AS IN THE FUCKING ANIMAL YOU RETARTED PEE PEE TOUCHERS!! WE WERE NOT GIVEN WEAPONS, JUST FAUGHT NINJA STYLE!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DOGE, WHAT HAS COME OF CP!! DID WE NOT TELL YOU TO HOLD THE FORT DOWN WHILE THE DONKIES PADDLED THERE WAY TO IRAQ TO FIND SADDAM!! WE WERE ON THE HUNT TO SAVE AMERICA, WE NEEDED TO BE THE HERO'S AND TRY AND FIND THAT BITCH OURSELVES

OUR PROBLEM WAS THE IRAQ WOMEN LOVE DONKEY DICK, WE ENDED UP FUCKING ALL THERE WIVES WHILE THERE HUSBANDS WERE FIGHTING FOR OIL!!

GOTTA SPREAD THE DONKY LOVE!!

Originally posted by donkeybitch

WHAT ABOUT BUS, RODIGAA, MONSTERGUIDO, STACKED AND BIGTIME?

bus is in an old age home w/ tigga huffing on oxygen tanks

digga, stacked n bigtime all joined a circus in arkansas and do this act with talking eels, rice pudding and a wheel barrel

what up C-Peeps? Word has reached me, here in the 9th world, that the donkey's were back and asked about me. my immitation toothbrush stint didn't last long due to a lack of demand. the toothbrushes weren't so much the problem; it was just a consequence of european hygeine. So now, I'm in Botswana, swinging from trees and practicing for the world yodelling competitions. I got it down to Yo-del-ay... just can't seem to get the hee-whoo (lot different than the heee haww) part yet. With time, sirs, I'll be primed and ready.