Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alone...where to go new years?

Heres where im goin fpr 28hrs. FILTER 14,SHELTER,BABYLONS LAST KISS, DEEP. Filter and shelte for new yrs eve amd last kiss and deep for new yrs day night DEEP HOUSE at shelter with LOUIE VEGA and TIMMY REIGSFORD show you what HOUSE MUSIC is all about. FILTER 14 will have a geat aftr hrs party from 2a till 10am and will be serving alchohol LOCAL HOUSE djs show you how its done.

GO TO ARC!!!! any time iv gone, iv always ended up talkin to someone, ppl ther are cool, if your on the floor by yourself, next thing u know theres someone dancin with u, there a re a lot of ppl going, you'll have fun, bar till 4, sander k is doin a 12 hour set!! go make friends have fun!!!:D

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

GO TO ARC!!!! any time iv gone, iv always ended up talkin to someone, ppl ther are cool, if your on the floor by yourself, next thing u know theres someone dancin with u, there a re a lot of ppl going, you'll have fun, bar till 4, sander k is doin a 12 hour set!! go make friends have fun!!!:D

:D

Originally posted by solitario

I'm traveling around, and will be in manhattan for new years, staying by myself at a friends apartment. Looking for somewhere fun to go by myself, I'm a straight male, late 20's.

Ideas? suggestions???

it depends on what you like...

I'm traveling around, and will be in manhattan for new years, staying by myself at a friends apartment. Looking for somewhere fun to go by myself, I'm a straight male, late 20's.

Ideas? suggestions???

Hey,

What about heading up to Times Square, and watching the ball drop?

That's guaranteed fun...

:tongue:

Ideas? suggestions???

BABYLONS KISS.... you dont need to know anyone... we all family... dark sexy vibe. People are cooooool... ;0)

have fun soldier!