Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New (ab)User on the board... introducing myself

s10blazed

Hey, whats up, all? I was doin some steroid research and stumbled across this little gem of a message board. Well as if it really matters I'm a white, 22yr old male. Been usin pretty much everything since I was about 14. Hallucinogens are by far my chemicals of choice. Although haven't seen any good ones in my area for years. College Graduate with a bachelor's degree in Information Sciences and Technology. Thats a degree in being a computer nerd. I'm also a mini-trucker at heart. As you might already know by my username. It's kinda a combination of my 2 hobbies. I've been around the block quite a few times and have also lost a few friends to opiates. Most recently my good friend Shawn died of heroine. His death hit me hard, and have been only using socially since the second I heard the news. I'm anxious to read some of your stories as I get time. (Plenty of time here at work...). Also feel free to pick my brain for chemical info. Like I said, I've been around the block in just about every situation I can think of. I am packed full of chemical-related info. Peace out!

Originally posted by howardstone

shut up PIG:spam:

:blown::laugh:

dude, when is the last time that you actually contributed something besides a lame ass cop joke to this bored? do you even know anything about substances?

perhaps someone should create the "i have nothing to say, so i'll just accuse everyone of being a cop" forum...Howardstone Moderator

Welcome S-10 Silverado, ... Don't mind the cop bullshit, were all cops here, just afraid to admit it to each other... I was linked here by my investigation to known drug dealers and offenders, and CP was #1 on the DEA internal computer system.. Don't mind Gargamel, he's just pissed b/c he's not a cop.

Originally posted by djsquillz

dude, when is the last time that you actually contributed something besides a lame ass cop joke to this bored? do you even know anything about substances?

perhaps someone should create the "i have nothing to say, so i'll just accuse everyone of being a cop" forum...Howardstone Moderator

Dude, not so serious, take it easy...... all those interrogations you have preformed has changed you into a bitter person.

:blown::laugh:

Yeah, the cop bullshit I can see is a lame joke. I take it as that and nothing more. Some of you might enjoy this, some prolly won't care. But I'm damn proud of it.

my 96 S-10:

done.jpg

It's lazy, it has to sit on the ground when its not moving :laugh:

drag02.jpg

All work done by me.

P.S. It's " Super steroid mini trucker EX-lard ass nerd " :D

Originally posted by unclefester401

It looks like you painted the hood of your truck with nail polish :eek: Other than that it's cool.;)

Yeah, the hood, right front fender and doors are red primer. I shaved the door handles, hood was new, and wrecked the fender.

Now the backend is primered too, I shaved the ass end nice and smooth. (not in those pics)

and whats this about a cookie, howard? I thought pigs ate garbage?