Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Narc On The Board

fouroneone

WHO IS REALLY WEARING A VEST UNDER HIS SHIRT?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. WHO IS REALLY WEARING A VEST UNDER HIS SHIRT?

• HERO 47
    • CALVIN
    • PODES
    • ROMINA
    • HOWARD STONE
    • S10BLAZED
    • RAS
    • DJNYQUIL

I had to vote for the oldest cop walking the beat, Calvin.. Clavin has come up through the ranks, he has taken alot of heat from would be dealers and pushers in stride, and never broke down to reveal his badge number. Calvin's got some competetion down at the precient now, we have a whole host of young rookie cowboys just trying to make a name for themselves, like Hero47, and Ras. As with all awards, theres someone gunning for ya(little cop humor), so Capt. Calvin keep up the PM's to tommyarmani and keep denying that your a pig, b/c they're all after your title.

im not awaiting any title, if you had been reading my post you would see that I have been trying to tell people from the start, THAT COPS DONT COME HERE :idea: ,

please dont tell me that you honestly believe that cops watch this board with handcuffs in their hand ready to arrest idiots?

:blown::laugh:

I thought I had been over this,

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=201543

:blown::laugh:

Originally posted by hero47

I did, go back and check my original posts, but as soon as I said that, dumbasses started jumpin stupid claimin I was a cop

Oh man... I just went back and seen your posts, dude your cool as hell man.. No more cop jokes for you.

WOW, I've been a registered user on this board for what? like 2 hours now and I'm labeled as a potential narc? Jesus you dumbasses should have better things to do. I thought I found a nice message board to share ideas and experiences about usin and turns out its a "you're a cop" forum. I hope things aren't always like this. A few of you seem to have level heads, the rest are either base heads or paranoid morons. Or cops. (my little joke)

BTW, I do know my miranda rights. It's called being an educated citizen. I have also been read them on a few occasions. Is this forum even moderated? Someone should ditch shit threads like this.

Originally posted by nocfgs

I would not trust a single one of you. all you are is black and white text. you have no idenity, i think your all cops. cops suck. die fuckers.

You wish death upon someone because they're a cop? You've got problems. Get help quickly.