Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko NYE

Come celebrate the New Year at Deko Lounge!

Nu Society Thursday's will be joining Session Saturday's as we bring everyone to the New Year. Music will be provided by Troy St Charles, Richie Santana, and special guest Dj Denny Tsettos on the main floor. They will be giving everyone nothing but good music & athems of all time. Dj Unique and Klutch supplies all the best of hip hop, house, reggae, and 80's on Level 2. Tickets are now $30, but will go up when the time gets closer. Doors open at 8 and we DO NOT CLOSE at 2, lol....

Tickets are available now by calling me at 973-941-3515.

Door by: Jerry X

Victor Soto

RED CARPET PROMO

Originally posted by vsoto212

Come celebrate the New Year at Deko Lounge!

Nu Society Thursday's will be joining Session Saturday's as we bring everyone to the New Year. Music will be provided by Troy St Charles, Richie Santana, and special guest Dj Denny Tsettos on the main floor. They will be giving everyone nothing but good music & athems of all time. Dj Unique and Klutch supplies all the best of hip hop, house, reggae, and 80's on Level 2. Tickets are now $30, but will go up when the time gets closer. Doors open at 8 and we DO NOT CLOSE at 2, lol....

Tickets are available now by calling me at 973-941-3515.

Door by: Jerry X

Victor Soto

RED CARPET PROMO

BUMP!!!!!!!

Victor Soto

IF DIGGA ROCKS IT RIGHT, CAN I WEAR MY RED, "BIG ROD, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" t-shirt, w/ my matching WHITE TERRI CLOTH PUMA SWEATS, AND STEVE MADDEN SHOES??????

PLEASE???????????????????

ok fine, then can i bring a bookbag and change later, so when digga colapses on the dance floor at least i will be comfortable..............................?????????????

i will give you guys time to think, but thanks

Originally posted by roddigga

IF DIGGA ROCKS IT RIGHT, CAN I WEAR MY RED, "BIG ROD, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED" t-shirt, w/ my matching WHITE TERRI CLOTH PUMA SWEATS, AND STEVE MADDEN SHOES??????

PLEASE???????????????????

ok fine, then can i bring a bookbag and change later, so when digga colapses on the dance floor at least i will be comfortable..............................?????????????

i will give you guys time to think, but thanks

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Victor Soto