Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R.I.P. BAD ASS!!!....we will not miss you!

Poor bad ass.....he's on his death bed...something about raw beef and mad cows.....I'm not sure exactly what has happened to the poor chap but he is sucking down jell-o and sipping on soup like 95 year old man.....poor poor bas ass....serves the dirty bastard right....I told him.....don't put your mouth there....you don't know where that has been!!.... :eek:

Originally posted by bobydigital

Poor bad ass.....he's on his death bed...something about raw beef and mad cows.....I'm not sure exactly what has happened to the poor chap but he is sucking down jell-o and sipping on soup like 95 year old man.....poor poor bas ass....serves the dirty bastard right....I told him.....don't put your mouth there....you don't know where that has been!!.... :eek:

I was just thinkin to myself yesterday that I haven't heard or seen him in the longest.

what happ?

Originally posted by dani672

this is what i get for makin joe go out when he was sick!

about a month ago i was on my DEATHBED.. so sick.

I decided to go out on that Tuesday night, and miraculously I woke up on the next morning feeling super.

Applemartinis killed the virus

Originally posted by bobydigital

Seriously.....he caught that god damned flu.....its horrible it knocked me out of commission for almost a month......it sucked....... :mad:

actually he has strepth (spelling??) throat. poor lil faggot .... thats what you get for sucking off strangers !! :D