Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Juan Mejia + DJ Stingray @ Blue

Guest bluboy

Guest bluboy

Totally unannounced and a nice surprise indeed! I was actually quite impressed by Juan's set. And all my drinks were free (a few on the house and I found a $20 on the ground by where I parked!!!) All in all it was a lot of fun!!! Stingray was actually heavy on the percussion while Juan was spinning. No sign of Jody V. though. I was there from 12:15 until 3:10. Around 1am, the place was quite full!!! Good girl:guy ratio too!

:D:hat:

Originally posted by bluboy

Totally unannounced and a nice surprise indeed! I was actually quite impressed by Juan's set. And all my drinks were free (a few on the house and I found a $20 on the ground by where I parked!!!) All in all it was a lot of fun!!! Stingray was actually heavy on the percussion while Juan was spinning. No sign of Jody V. though. I was there from 12:15 until 3:10. Around 1am, the place was quite full!!! Good girl:guy ratio too!

:D:hat:

I like what Juan spins...never dissapoints me......good funky house!

Originally posted by shroomy

Yeah... Juan is great, would love to see him more often (like the old days)

No doubt!

Come to the "Hang ON!!" party this Thurs. jan 1st @ 1pm. There's a nice lineup that includes Juan in one of Miamis' top parties. Show up or regret it later.